FRANK GALOS CHEVROLET, INC.

4.2
  • Frank Galos

Service department and body shop are the anchor of this dealership...outstanding!

• Frank Galo Chevy dealer in Soco Maine

I just bought a brand new Chevrolet Sonic 2017 last week and couldn't be happier :) Best overall buying experience I ever had and the customer service was paramount! Thank you Marcus!!! (My Sales Guy) for helping me make one of the most important decisions the easiest and non stressful experience ever! FRANK GALOS is the BEST car dealership in all of Maine!!! 5 Stars from me for sure :) Sincerely, Trisha Smith Portland, ME

• Service at Galos

The very BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always,the service team and accounts receivable are by far a complete pleasure to deal with.

• Galos Cadillac

Excellent Service! Sales Rep Dane was most cooperative and helpful during buying process!!

• Frank Vikas best place to buy a vehicle.

Great sales experience. Good price with straight forward and quick easy process. No high pressure sales games. Ask for Dana.

• Happy with the results.

Satisfied wth repairs done.Looks the way a new truck should.Nice work.

Satisfied wth repairs done.Looks the way a new truck should.Nice work.

• 2016 chevy trax

This dealership has been vert professional, courteous and professional. All the staff has been very friendly. Angie and Matt have gone above and beyond the scope of their duties. I will recommend this dealership to others. Thanks everyone

• 2014 chevy Cruze

Great customer service. Would highly recommend this dealership. Overall a great buying car experience.

• Highly recommend

Stopped in today with hopes of trading my 2008 Chevy Malibu. I was expecting to get the run around, as you usually get at most dealerships. I'm happy to say this was not the case. I drove off the lot with a 2017 Chevy Malibu. I am more than pleased with the service I received from everyone at the dealership. My salesman Billy was friendly and a pleasure to work with. Ahmet was welcoming and beyond funny. Darryl worked his magic to make my new car possible. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Frank Galos Chevrolet. If you are in the market for a new car, don't hesitate to work with them.

• they pressured me in to buying

They pressured me in to buying; they lied to me that I won some money and used that to their advantage and they did not tell me that there was no return policy; not even for less than 24H