Tinney Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Great People at Tinney

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Jim at Tinney's and he has been great and very helpful and recommend him very highly.

• good , up front , punctual, friendly

very good, i usually don't do a lot of words. but if you wish, word,word,word, word, word,word,word,word , word, word..

• great service

They always are great and do what we need, Jim our sales guy dose every thing he can to help us, they always find a way to get it done.

• Great service

Art is very helpful. Service was quick and efficient. Dealership is clean and he cookies and coffee are very good.

• Good Service

Quick and efficient and my vehicle was taken well care of during this service visit. This was nothing special as it was just an oil change.

• Great service

I appreciate the honesty and respect when I am there. The staff is always friendly and respectful to me and my husband when he brings in his vehicle.

• Great overall service

Very knowledgeable, very friendly and prompt. Upfront about all potential issues and what it would take to fix them. Would definitely recommend

• An outstanding operation

As a returning customer, I'm known personally to the service and sales staff and they know that I'm proud of my machine!

• great service, quick, clean, friendly

set up my appt online within the time I wanted, service was quick, facilities are clean, people are friendly, I have bought my last two vehicles from this dealer & am satisfied with them.

• General service

Everyone, from the time the door opens and we pull in, is so friendly helpful and honest. It's seems rare these days to find costumer service like that.