Crossroads Automotive of Corinth

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Above and beyond
    October 10, 2011

Best car-buying experience ever! They went above and beyond the day of my purchase and every day since! I had a low tire one day since the purchase (m...y own fault) and they came out and got it back to the shop and fixed it. The price was perfect, the vehicle was perfect and in such amazing condition... everything I wanted. I would recommend them to ANYONE and I won't buy a car anywhere else now. Thanks, Crossroads!!

Service Concerns
    January 29, 2018

Purchased a 2nd Remote Keyless Entry for our used car and had the service team program the key. Determined after I was home the program did not work. ...Re-scheduled a second visit and service came up with multi-errors with car. Re-schedule a 3rd visit to determine the root cause and program RKS. Service department told wife the issue was a Check engine light (Only noted at startup) and can not program. ? Interesting root cause since I have the original FOD - and it works fine since we have owned car. Thanks for 2 1/2 hour wait and $160 bill. Would not recommend service department.

Very bad and unprofessional Service dept
    June 7, 2016

Went there because of a recall, told us their service manager was out due to illness, so they had our vehicle for 2 weeks, couldn't get them to call u...s back or give us updates. We showed up there they had music blaring so loud hey couldn't hear a customer if they wanted to and it came back with additional problems and they wanted to say ' o, that must have already been going bad when you brought it in' and didn't even diagnose it correctly. We ended up taking vehicle back to Florence, AL where we purchased vehicle to have them fix what Crossroads broke. And then charged us for what was suppose to be covered... NEVER again... never ever again, very bad service and even worse management.

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies that ...you left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work towards a resolution and I can apologize again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. -Jeff Smith 662-287-1944

2015 New Buick
    January 30, 2016

I recently purchased a New Buick Encore at Crossroads in Corinth. They are very honest and hard working people. You wont find a nicer and fair dealers...hip. The Buick is perfect for us .We havn't had a new vehicle since 1996. We are very proud of it and the payment is perfect for us and we also got a Lifetime Warranty. You cant get a better deal no where in the world and then they threw in the LIFETIME WARRANTY too. Thanks for helping us with our NEW Buick...

Hello, Marta! Thank you for your great feedback! We're glad that you are proud of your new Encore, and that you enjoyed working with our team! Putting... our customers in a great new car is our passion, and we're thrilled to know that we were able to help! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you, and thank you for choosing Crossroads of Corinth!

They are awesome!!!!!
    July 26, 2015

I would recommend you all to everybody! You guys are all awesome and I really appreciate Robbie. I am very happy with my Malibu!!! Thanks again to Lan...don, Robbie and Jordan. You are officially my favorites! I've also visit other Chevy dealers and they were all amazing! They are very helpful and professional. Lafayette in Tupelo at the Blackmon Chevy is a very nice gentlemen as well! I love Chevy! ¿

Good experience and helpful Staff
    December 7, 2012

I bought a new truck in '09 and a new one this year and both experiences were good ones. The staff is friendly and very anxious to do what they can to... make sure you get what you want.

Car salesman have bad reputations for a reason
    June 27, 2012

Typical car salesman. Would not give me a straight answer about anything. Car overpriced. A waste of time. Your dealerships negative reputation is wel...l deserved. Would not recommend this dealership.

We are very sorry for the way you were treated. Please be assured we do not operate this way. We pride ourselves with being a fair and honest dealersh...ip from the service drive to the sales floor. I would love to know more about your experience so we can correct any problems. Please contact me at 662-287-1944. Thank you - Zack Steen (Internet Manager)

A joke
    February 14, 2012

Went to there give away. Drove all the way down there and only walked out mad cause of the sales man that helped us was unfriendly. Because we were in... a rush. People have lives they can't just sit and wait. Just because you think someone else is more important then me doesn't me that you can get a attitude when asked how long the wait is. Will definitely not go back.

We are very sorry for your bad experience at our dealership. During our giveaway sales, we have a huge amount of traffic and sometimes it may seen lik...e our staff has an attitude. We are very sorry for the way you were treated. I would like to know how I can change your idea of us and fix the problem? I believe if you give us another chance we can prove you wrong. Could I offer you a oil change and tire rotation on the house? This way you can visit the dealership again and see that we are truly a down to earth, friendly store. My name is Zack and my email is zack@crossroadsgm.net. You can also call me at 662-287-1944. I look forward to hearing from you.

New Buick Purchase
    October 10, 2011

Excellent buying experience at Crossroads. I went to three other dealerships and none of them measured up to the customer service and friendly staff a...t Crossroads. They were very fair on my trade in and easy to deal with on the purchase. I would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Great teamwork!
    October 10, 2011

I bought a used GMC Canyon last year during on of the celebrations. We had a super salesman who went above and beyond if you ask me so that I could ge...t that truck. He went back and forth with the managers to find me the best deal and he did. His name was Roland. He was one of the team that they brought in for the event... We were there for all five nightly drawing. Although we didn't win, It was fun anyway! We have been bakc for the last two promotions. One of these times, we WILL win!

Crossroads Automotive of Corinth