• Holloway Buick Portsmouth NH

Great experience with Holloway Buick Automotive in Portsmouth NH. I have been buying all and servicing all my cars here for years. Highly recommended.

• Mrs. Catherine Henry

I have been a Holloway GMC customer for over 9 nine years. They are exceptional. Service Manager Jesse Caldwell is a pleasure to deal with.

• Fantastic Experience buying my new GMC Truck

We had the best Salesman... I can't even say Salesman, he was a Customer Care Expert! He seemed to know everything about the GMC trucks we were looking at and answered all of our questions with great detail and in a very thoughtful way. It was a joy to do business with Holloway GMC! We visited 7 different dealerships during this process, Really! Scott T. of Holloway was by far the best person we came in contact with during our search for a new truck. The difference in his level of knowledge, professionalism, and care was frankly overwhelming by comparison. Thank you so much for all of your help! Perfect!

• Repair to 2011 Diesel Truck

The check engine light had come on while I was highway driving with a trailer in tow, so my trip to the dealership was unscheduled. The problem was identified and I was given a brand new vehicle as a loaner - greatly appreciated! I had an opportunity to speak with the service manager regarding continuing issues with my 2011 Sierra diesel truck and he assured me GM is aware of problems with the factory installed sensors in the DEF system. I am pleased to learn the warranty has been extended on items related to that system. I was seriously considering trading the truck, but will stick with it as it has reliably gotten me to my distant destinations and back multiple times.

• New truck purchase oil and tire rotation

The service department is good at answering questions for a new vehicle owner. My time at the dealership for the work I had done was convenient.

• Love My Buick

I wanted to replace my Honda and test drove one on your lot. I didn't like the feel and decided to test drive a used Buick. I previously owned a Regal and loved it. The 2009 I drove had want I wanted...a sedan with heated leather seats and low mileage. It was a quiet, comfortable ride which was something I missed driving my Honda. I appreciated Jim Brown's patience, professionalism and knowledge. I feel I got a good deal and a great car.

• WHERE TO BUY YOUR NEXT CAR

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE "NO PRESSURE" SALES APPROACH OF MATT EATON, AND THE WHOLE HOLLOWAY GMC STAFF. WHEN I CAME LOOKING FOR A NEW TRUCK, I WAS SHORT ON TIME. I SPOKE WITH MATT, HAD MY TRADE IN APPRAISED, SAT WITH MATT AND TALKED ABOUT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, AND LEFT SAYING I WOULD BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS. WHEN I CAME BACK WITH MY WIFE, MATT HAD 3 TRUCKS ALL READY FOR ME TO SEE AND TEST DRIVE. AFTER WE COULDNT FIND THE JUST RIGHT TRUCK, MATT GAVE US OTHER SUGGESTIONS. IT WAS HERE THAT MATT WENT OVER AND ABOVE, FINDING THE ANSWERS ON EVERY QUESTION ASKED. WHEN WE GOT THE ANSWERS AND DECIDED TO BUY, IT WAS VERY QUICK AND PAINLESS, AND WE WERE ON OUR WAY. WHEN WE CAME TO PICKUP OUR TRUCK IT WAS ALREADY PREPPED AND WAITING FOR US. THEN MATT SAT WITH US TO GO OVER ALL THE FEATURES, CONNECT WITH ONSTAR AND XM. I AM SO GLAD I BOUGHT MY NEW 2015 GMC DENALI 3500 PICKUP, THE TRUCK IS AMAZING, TONS OF ROOM, AND RIDES LIKE A DREAM. SHOPPING AT HOLLOWAY IS THE WAY CAR SHOPPING SHOULD BE. HAROLD MAIN

• Routine Maint

Service is very cordial and friendly. Routine maintenance work was performed quickly and they had me on my way in no time.

• Great Service

They are great. I took a chance and stoped in without an appointment and they got me in very quickly. I was surprised because it appeared that they were very busy. Holloway GMC has the best service department there is. I appreciate that they valued me as a customer and valued my time. I will always buy and service at Holloway GMC.

• Sales and service

Simply one of the best dealerships I've ever done business with! This represents forty plus years of buying and servicing vehicles.