Holloway Buick GMC Cadillac

18 reviews

January 5, 2015

I wanted to replace my Honda and test drove one on your lot. I didn't like the feel and decided to test drive a used Buick. I previously owned a Regal... and loved it. The 2009 I drove had want I wanted...a sedan with heated leather seats and low mileage. It was a quiet, comfortable ride which was something I missed driving my Honda. I appreciated Jim Brown's patience, professionalism and knowledge. I feel I got a good deal and a great car.

October 28, 2014

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE "NO PRESSURE" SALES APPROACH OF MATT EATON, AND THE WHOLE HOLLOWAY GMC STAFF. WHEN I CAME LOOKING FOR A NEW TRUCK, I WAS... SHORT ON TIME. I SPOKE WITH MATT, HAD MY TRADE IN APPRAISED, SAT WITH MATT AND TALKED ABOUT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, AND LEFT SAYING I WOULD BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS. WHEN I CAME BACK WITH MY WIFE, MATT HAD 3 TRUCKS ALL READY FOR ME TO SEE AND TEST DRIVE. AFTER WE COULDNT FIND THE JUST RIGHT TRUCK, MATT GAVE US OTHER SUGGESTIONS. IT WAS HERE THAT MATT WENT OVER AND ABOVE, FINDING THE ANSWERS ON EVERY QUESTION ASKED. WHEN WE GOT THE ANSWERS AND DECIDED TO BUY, IT WAS VERY QUICK AND PAINLESS, AND WE WERE ON OUR WAY. WHEN WE CAME TO PICKUP OUR TRUCK IT WAS ALREADY PREPPED AND WAITING FOR US. THEN MATT SAT WITH US TO GO OVER ALL THE FEATURES, CONNECT WITH ONSTAR AND XM. I AM SO GLAD I BOUGHT MY NEW 2015 GMC DENALI 3500 PICKUP, THE TRUCK IS AMAZING, TONS OF ROOM, AND RIDES LIKE A DREAM. SHOPPING AT HOLLOWAY IS THE WAY CAR SHOPPING SHOULD BE. HAROLD MAIN

August 9, 2014

Service is very cordial and friendly. Routine maintenance work was performed quickly and they had me on my way in no time.

June 22, 2014

They are great. I took a chance and stoped in without an appointment and they got me in very quickly. I was surprised because it appeared that they were... very busy. Holloway GMC has the best service department there is. I appreciate that they valued me as a customer and valued my time. I will always buy and service at Holloway GMC.

April 18, 2014

Simply one of the best dealerships I've ever done business with! This represents forty plus years of buying and servicing vehicles.

March 6, 2014

You went above and beyond.Your staff was professional and courteous. You will be highly recommended. Thank you very much, April Brown

February 4, 2014

Cordial, accommodating, no pressure sales staff! Service is a professional and experienced staff that gets it done right with no hassle or nonsense!

January 16, 2014

As usual your service managers and mechanics did a quick yet thorough job of getting me in and out and taking care of my truck. Always a pleasant experience... with your staff..