James Chevrolet of Johnstown

• Excellent salesman, loan manager, dealership

This is the 3rd vehicle from James Chevrolet. Our salesman Jeremy Schumer was awesome explained every step along the way. Loan department was great worked diligently on an affordable payment to fit our budget. Drove off with a 2017 Chevy Trax. Whole team made us comfortable new our time constraints and made sure even with follow up call and email the next day to ask if we had any questions or concerns. Would strongly recommend Jeremy to deal with won't try to sell you something more than what you need will even call other places to check inventory. They even went the extra mile to help build my credit and check for cheaper car insurance. I feel this was the best experience so far buying another vehicle.

• New car

My sales person Ricky Clay was fantastic to deal with, very professional and helpful. Also the finance manager, Frank Bellinger was super. They both worked very hard to get is the deal we needed.

• Best experience

Has such a wonderful experience working with Rickie. She always keeps on contact and helps schedule my service appt as needed

• Teacher

This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased at James Auto Car Group. Service dept is great and sales people are extremely helpful. I went in for an oil change on my Equinox and ended up buying a new Traverse. Got a super deal. Could not be more satisfied!!!

• Andrea Borst

Our sales man Jeremy was excellent, very patient and worked with us to get us the best deal.

• retired accountant

This is our second vehicle in three years working with James Chevrolet. The salesman, Jeff, put in a lot of effort to make sure that we got the car we wanted and a deal that would work for us. I would recommend them to my friends.

• Retired Teacher

2nd vehicle I bought from James over the past 2 years and they provided me with great deals and outstanding service.

• Lease Silverado at James Chevrolet

This is the third car/truck we purchased at James. The lease process was made easy, and came out with a better truck than I was hoping for.

• Good experience

In and out quickly! Waiting area is pleasant and comfortable.

In and out quickly! Waiting area is pleasant and comfortable.

• Lease and servi9ce for my Malibu.

I can't say enough how pleased with the service I've received from James Chevrolet; largely in part to the help of Peter Provenzano and Toby Hayes. You guys do a great job. I will definitely be back!