Apple Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 866-933-7163 Email Dealer
Service 888-637-5405

Average based on 171 reviews
  • BEST customer service in South Central PA

Carmen Forte Jr was very genuine in his sales approach with us. He understood our strict spending limit. The lot had some great choices for us. The buying process was quick, easy and painless. We are returning customers for a reason! Excellent sales and service center!! This dealership is a place to start and end your car looking!

• Review of Christian Nelson & Red Lion Chevrolet

I would recommend Christian Nelson and Red Lion Chevrolet for your new vehicle. They were courteous and professional, there was no pressure.

• my experience at apple chevrolet

tirk Shahinian was a great salesman. very helpful and knowledgable about the cars I was interested in. I would recommend him for great service.

• My Experience at Apple Chevrolet

Tirk Shahinian was a great dealer, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in finding us the car we wanted at the price that worked for us. We were in and out with the paperwork and ready to drive away in our new car. Would highly recommend Tirk to anyone looking for a new or used car!

• A Great Buying experience!

Apple Chevrolet came highly recommended by many friends and family so we decided to start our car shopping there. Our salesman was Gary Teeter whom which we were extremely pleased! He listened to our needs and price range and found us the perfect car. What I thought was our first stop in shopping for a new car was also the last as we drove it off the lot the very same day! I should also mention everyone we were in contact with at the dealership was extremely friendly. Thank You Apple Chevrolet for making our car buying experience a good one! We will definitely return when needing a new car and will highly recommend you to our family and friends! Sincerely, The Litke Family

• momma needs a new car

very helpful, straight forward. For a person with limited time, I felt I was in and out with the results I wanted.

• Thank you Tirk!

Just had a great experience at Apple Chevrolet with Tirk Shahinian. Tirk was well informed, answered all question, and we did not feel pressured at any time!

• Experience At Apple Chevrolet

TIrk Shahinian was a very qualified and supportive car salesmen through the process of buying a car at Apple Chevrolet.

• Equinox purchase

Carmen Forte was a great help. He was very informative, professional but not at all pushy. The car we selected had options we didn't need and he was willing to reduce the price to accommodate our budget.

• our experience with Tirk Shanhinian was very good.

We had a very pleasant experience. Tirk was more than helpful in getting us additional discounts. Love my new Camaro.