New 888-784-6320 Dealer Website
Used 888-285-2501 Email Dealer
Service 888-776-4721

Average based on 107 reviews.
  • Excellent Service. Vehicle was repaired quickly

My wife brought the vehicle in to the dealer's service department because there was a loud noise while driving. The service department diagnosed the problem as a ball bearing and a shock which had gone bad. We scheduled an appointment, and I brought the vehicle in for service in the morning. The dealer provided me with a loaner, which was a very important to me because I had a meeting. I picked up the car in the early afternoon. The noise is gone and vehicle seems to operate normally. Good experience. I would definitely consider buying my next car from this dealer.

James, we're very happy we could take care of your wife's vehicle and provide you with a loaner vehicle so you could continue your day without interruption. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to our service department and hope to see you again in the future. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call us!

• Bowser Cadillac exemplary service.

Friendly welcome with every visit. From the buying process to the service, always top rated. Jim Gaydos goes beyond sales, answers questions, helps you through the process of explaining all the features, & setting up the OnStar, bluetooth, Sirius, etc. Tom Solo & his team in the Service Dept always giving efficient, knowledgeable, prompt service.

• Bowser Cadillac

James Gaydos my salesman takes care of every aspect when I am leasing or buying a new Escalade. I know I can call or stop in anytime if I have questions and he will help me right away. I always get great service if something needs done to my vehicle, their service department is amazing. I will never switch to another dealership or company. Bowser Cadillac is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

• Great Dealership

The dealership is one of the best around. I buy a lot of vehicles and this place stands out in a good way.

• Unexpected Service Required

I appreciate the way Tom Solo runs the maintenance department at Bowser. Tom and his staff are ALWAYS friendly and efficient. I have not ever had a bad experience whether it was for scheduled, routine maintenance or an unannounced, unscheduled stop due to an engine light (my most recent experience). I was provided a loaner car and on my way to work in less than 20 minutes. Fortunately, the mechanical issue turned out to be minor. But, even more important, the service visit did not complicate the mechanical issue. THANK YOU.

David, thank you for visiting our service department. We're glad to hear you had a good experience with us and that you are pleased with Tom and his staff. We're happy that with your unexpected visit you were able to get on the road to work quickly and that your repairs were minor.

• beautiful new showroom!

friendly people, helpful people, just like family, well seems that way, first impression, afterall i did buy!

Walter, thank you for visiting our service department. We're glad to hear you had a good experience and that our employees are friendly and helpful.

• Customer

Always make you feel like your business is appreciated and like you are part of the family.

Thomas, thank you for visiting our service department. We're so happy to hear you had a good experience.

• Great Service

I've been with Bowser for 10 years now and have never been disappointed with the service. Jim Gaydos has been my only salesperson and I have great trust in him.The service department is very good as well. I feel well taken care of by all personal. The new building is beautiful.

Linda, thank you so much for being a part of our Bowser family for ten years! We are so happy to hear that you haven't been disappointed with our service.

• Great service, friendly staff, exceptional work!

Great service, friendly staff, exceptional work! The team goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, which is second to none.

John, thank you for visiting our service department. We're glad to see you had a great experience with us and hope you'll continue to see us for your vehicle needs.

• Brand new facilities and great sales person.

Robert, thank you for your recent purchase. We hope you're enjoying your new Cadillac and we're so glad to hear you had a good experience with us.

I have found my experience at Bowser Cadillac very informative, sales person very knowledgeable of the vehicle and how everything (i.e. controls, CUE) was to be operated. He is a very personable Man and a great salesman. The service that I received on my previous Cadillac was excellent with no complaints. Bowser is a great place to buy a Cadillac.