• Excellent car purchase

This is our 5th car purchased from Jim Gaydos at Bowser. He went out of his way to find us a car that met our requirements for which we are truly greatful.

Keith, thank you for coming back once again to see Jim for your new Cadillac. We're so happy to see he continues to provide you with a great sales experience.

• Bowser

Extremely professional, clean, and friendly environment, my needs are always fulfilled each time I visit.

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to review our Cadillac dealership. We're glad you had a good experience with us. We work hard each day to provide customers with the very best service and it's great to see that we achieved that with you.

• 2014 XTS

Service advisor Brian quickly diagnosed the problem, scheduled the appointment and issued the repair was to my satisfaction

Thank you, Bob for your review! We're happy to see that Brian was quick with the diagnosis and was able to get your repairs done to your satisfaction. We appreciate you coming to Bowser Cadillac!

• Thomas E. Moore

I was treated as royalty by their team of professionals.

Thank you, Thomas! We're happy to see that you had a good experience with us.

I was treated as royalty by their team of professionals.

Thank you, Thomas! We're happy to see that you had a good experience with us.

• Happy owner

Professional and courteous staff. Sales staff listens and will work with you to get the top dollar for your trade in.

Thank you for your review! We're glad to see that you had a good experience with us and that our staff were professional.

• They really take care of their customers

Best experience ever. So easy to schedule service for my vehicle (online). No wait as I pulled up and they took care of my Cadillac as soon as I arrived. My vehicle was not only fixed but look show room new (as they super cleaned it) and I was treated like royalty.

Gary, thank you for visiting our service department. We're happy to see you had a great experience with us. We work hard each day to provide our customers with the best service possible from start to finish.

• Excellent

Truly a fantastic experience from beginning to end. Paul is the best.

Truly a fantastic experience from beginning to end. Paul is the best.

• Bowser Cadillac exemplary service.

Friendly welcome with every visit. From the buying process to the service, always top rated. Jim Gaydos goes beyond sales, answers questions, helps you through the process of explaining all the features, & setting up the OnStar, bluetooth, Sirius, etc. Tom Solo & his team in the Service Dept always giving efficient, knowledgeable, prompt service.

• Bowser Cadillac

James Gaydos my salesman takes care of every aspect when I am leasing or buying a new Escalade. I know I can call or stop in anytime if I have questions and he will help me right away. I always get great service if something needs done to my vehicle, their service department is amazing. I will never switch to another dealership or company. Bowser Cadillac is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

• Great Dealership

The dealership is one of the best around. I buy a lot of vehicles and this place stands out in a good way.