Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC

• Purchase

Sales personnel were professional and helpful. Al seemed genuinely concerned with finding a vehicle that I would be pleased with. Although the "deal" did not turn out to be exactly what I anticipated, it was a good one.

• Garage / detail service

Excellant customer service in service, Karen is an asset to your company. Great job on the wash and vacuum of my Yukon also.

• Cadillac CT6

Professional and friendly sales staff. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle. Would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

• Great service

They all worked diligently and with a smile until they were able to get me the car that I specifically asked for.

• al is a great sales person

Al took all the time to tell us about the features of our new car, will send all my friends to him

• car serviced

Friendly atmosphere and work was done well and in a timely manner - was told all that was done when I picked up the car.

• New Yukon

Sales rep was extremely patient during our decision asking process. He was also very knowledgeable. The process was simple and easy.

• Good service

Promptness, easy to get appointment for service, quick service good as salesman stated. Very lovely facilities. Karen McBeth is very good at her job. She's right on top of everything.

• great customer service

Staff is always courteous and helpful. They always answer questions in a way that is understandable!!! Go out of they're way to keep customer satisfaction great.

• Quick, Friendly Service

Service department was able to repair my Enclave right away even though I had just stopped-in to make an appointment for the repair.