Newman Chevrolet Inc.

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 28, 2020

Every part of the process was pleasant and professional. Trade in - easy. Truck price - easy. Paperwork - easy. I have bought a lot of vehicles and the... advice and help I received could not have been improved upon

Thank you so much Andy for the wonderful review. It is our pleasure to assist the people in our community!

April 16, 2020

Newman Chevrolet does it right! They know and understand all the aspects of the customer experience from purchasing to the servicing of your vehicle and... everything in between. The staff are genuinely nice people that know cars and trucks. A

• January 23, 2019

The salesperson was very knowledgeable in all my questions and made my buying experience excellent!! Will definitely go back when I’m ready for my next... truck!

Thank you so much for leaving us with a review Bob! We greatly appreciate all your business with us!!!

January 28, 2020

Recently bought a used SUV from Newman and had a great experience. I bought a new vehicle 7 years ago from them and had all service (mainly oil changes... and tire rotation) at Newman for that vehicle. Definitely recommend sales and service team to family and friends.

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with 5 stars!!

October 2, 2019

Craig in the body shop was EXTREMELY helpful. I got Newman's name from my insurance company but I wished I would've called Craig first. I was impressed... by how much he knew about auto insurance claims. Because I used a repair shop my insurance company recommended, the adjuster already knew Craig. Craig communicated with us every step of the way. The repair and color match for the paint was excellent, and we are very picky about our cars! We will absolutely use Newman again. Thank you again for all your help!! :)

Thank you K and J, Craig appreciates reading this review and we know he does great work! Thank you!

June 7, 2019

Recently I had the opportunity to shop for a used car at Newman Chevrolet. My Salesman, Tristan, did a phenomenal job and we loved working with him. He... took the stress I was expecting from a car shopping experience away. Although I decided to pursue a model vehicle that they did not have in inventory, I would definitely have bought from them if they did. I have recommended Newman Chevrolet to a few friends/family of mine already, and I plan on visiting them again in a few years when its time to get my next vehicle!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we know Tristan appreciates it as much as we do!

June 3, 2019

Newman Chevrolet makes buying a car an amazing experience. They are professional and friendly and go out of their way to make any interaction with them... perfect! I have dealt with them for both lease and purchase vehicles and am extremely satisfied.

Thank you so much Cindy! We know you are going to enjoy your all new 2019 Traverse!! Newman Chevrolet appreciates this review as well as your business....

January 25, 2019

I’ve been going to Newman for over 25 years for purchases and service. I have never had a bad experience. There is no pressure when making decisions... on a purchase and service issues are always explained to me in an understandable way. I will keep going back because I am treated like family.

Tracey, thank you so much for reviewing our business and sharing your experience at our store!

January 24, 2019

Experienced another positive, enjoyable, truck purchase from Tony at Newman Chevrolet. The dealership continues to impress and always comes through with... great prices and trustworthy employees.

Eric, thank you a whole bunch for letting everyone know about how great Newman Chevrolet is!

January 23, 2019

Great people, great attitude. Everyone in my family have bought or leased a vehicle from here and everything in excellent. Will continue to go here for... the future....And as long as Tony is there!

We are so thankful for the review here as well as the vehicles you have bought with us!