Newman Chevrolet Inc.

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 27, 2014

Buying a used truck from a dealership can be a hassle and unfriendly experience. This is what i Did Not Have Buying from Newman Chevrolet. Darryl Heyden... the sales consultant work though the process with me and we got the process completed in a very short time frame 3 hours from test driive to signing on the dotted line and drivng off with my truck. We where able to come up with a reseanoble price with the Used Car Sales Manager

January 7, 2014

Friendly atmosphere, great service, clean facilities

July 3, 2013

Went to Newman to buy my first car! Never bought a vehicle before, as I just graduated from college, and so I was a little anxious about the experience.... I am SO glad I went to Newman. The sales staff were helpful and kind and they got me a great deal on a used 2011 Chevy Cruze! It was clean during my test drive, but it was BEAUTIFUL upon delivery. Could not recommend any other dealership. Thanks to Mike, A.J., and Dennis for my wonderful car! I can't wait to shop here again!

June 18, 2013

Car buying can be a challenging and stressful experience however working with the Newman team was an absolute pleasure. Our sales person Rich Warner and... business manager James Spors were very professional, knowledgable, and accommodating. After finding the vehicle on-line we were able to "reserve" it for a few days until we were able to make it to the dealership. The vehicle proved to be just as advertised and the purchase/financing options were great. Definitely worth the 90 mile drive from Appleton to Cedarburg. Thanks to everyone at Newman Chevrolet for such a positive experience! Sincerely, Craig Enders

December 28, 2012

I would highly recommend this dealer. I have been going to Newman Chevy for over 20+ years and they only seem to be getting better! Just bought another... used vehicle for my daughter there yesterday and they went above and beyoned to work with me on over-viewing (including putting vehicle up on lift at my request) the SUV to make sure I was completely satisfied. I've had several of my vehicles serviced there as well, and am always happy with the competitive rates and the quality of the repairs. They get it done right, the FIRST time! The staff is very knowlegeable and courtious and the newly remodeled facility is spotless and comfortable. I'm sure that all these things together is the reason that people keep returning back to them for sales and service.

November 14, 2012

A.J., Dale, James and all of the others there make this the BEST place I have ever bought a car!!! Thanks guys!!! I recomend this dealer for all new and... used purchases and no doubt I will be going back!