MidAmerica Auto Exchange

• Great experience, came highly recommended

Thank you for your business!!!!

My dad has bought several vehicles from Midamerica over the years and encouraged my husband and I to look there first when our car was totaled and we HAD to buy something. Obviously we were not in a fun shopping kind of situation but Midamerica made everything very easy, no pressure, and we got something we love. They have a great selection and the whole experience was overall painless and successful. And since we have heard from friends who have also bought cars from Midamerica and had nothing but good things to say about it.

Thank you for your business!!!!

• Good Service-No Pressure

We want to thank you for your business. We enjoyed working with you and your family!!!

Everyone was very friendly and we never once felt pressured, as we have at other dealers. We knew what we were looking for so that made things a little easier. The younger guy who helped us didn't really have much to say and was just along for the ride which was kind of nice but also almost wish he had a little more knowledge about the vehicle. Still, we were pleased. Maybe this is typical for used car lots but I wish they were a little more open about the 'issues' the vehicle had. Maybe they didn't know, maybe they did but we found a few issued that we feel should have been brought up. This dealership beat every other dealers prices though.

• Excellent Buying Experience

The entire team was was great! The process was quick & easy! My wife & I will definitely buy here again!

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you!!! Let us know if we can help you in the future.

• Excellent Experince!!!

You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you.

Best Experience on buying a car in a long time. The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful in every way. The finance manager did everything he could to get us in the vehicle we wanted. Very Friendly and Helpful. Will tell Everyone looking for a car to see them. Thank you to all there for the experience. Very Happy Customer!!!

• Very pleased...

Both the salesman and the credit manager were very helpful & friendly. Not your typical car buying experience...

Than you for allowing us to serve you, and meet your needs.

Than you for allowing us to serve you, and meet your needs.

• very happy w

Thank you for your business....Let us know if we can serve you in the future.

i was very happy with the service they worked with us and helped us get into a van. they were friendly and even with bad credit they found a bank for us.

Thank you for your business....Let us know if we can serve you in the future.

• Great people! Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Great people. Good quality cars. They were easy to work with and I've had no issues with my car! Very happy with this dealership!

We really enjoyed working with you and your family. Please let us know if we can serve you in the future.

• Excellent Used car company

These guys were great. They were so helpful in every aspect of the buying process. Our salesman Chris went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our decision to purchase a newer used vehicle. Thanks Chris and VC for all the help and support. Y'all are awesome ¿¿

• Honest dealer

Helpful staff. Showed the history of the vehicle and gave us a great price. Very honest and fair. Purchasing process was fast and simple.

• Fast approval!

Chris at Mid America was so helpful and nice. I had been waiting for 3 wks on finding a bank to approve me with another dealership. My credit was in the middle 500's and no one would approve me. I went in and Chris had me approved in 2 hrs. I got the truck i wanted and got an extra 5yr warranty on repairs. I would totally recommend these guys to friends and family. Thanks again Mid America Auto