Hall Volkswagen Mazda

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 9, 2019

I have had issues in the past with this service center, and only go there now if it is warranty or a recall situation. Appointments take way longer then... they should have, and my car has been dented while in their possession. So, I had a recall for some head light issue, and I have been having issues with the EPC light coming on and off, so I decided to kill two birds with 1 stone. I made an appointment and brought it in first thing in the morning. I told the women that received my car all of the symptoms, and that this started very shortly after the last time I had my car in there for a emission control module update recall. Part of the symptoms are that right after they serviced my car for the emissions recall that I noticed that my exhaust was very noticeable and grayish white. She asked me when I needed my car back by and I said I had a ride coming to pick me up, and they could have it for the day. She said thank you, and that it would be ready by 4:00 and that she would call me once they looked at it. I finally got a call make at 3:15 and she said that they needed to keep my car over night. They found that my car was very low on oil and that they needed to fill it up and take it for another test drive and run more tests. I sort of questioned her that they had it all day, and it just seems like they just started looking at it, but at this point I has not other options. Shortly after, I missed a phone call from her (I was donating blood and could not get to my phone). The voice mail said that she was leaving in 10 min. but if I could call her back by 4:20 she would like to discuss my car. I called her back as soon as I could but it was after she left. I spoke to the other customer service technician and she said because it was not her case she did not know what was going on with my car. I asked her to read the notes, but she said that she still was not sure what was going on and could not tell me. She said that she would leave a note for the other girl to call me back and asked when was a good time. I told her any time after 6:30 in the am, and she said great, that the other girl comes in at 6:30 in the AM. The next day I waited for her to call me, and finally at 8:30 she called me and asked if I got her message, so apparently she did not get my message to call me at 6:30. She said that they filled the oil up and that the error did no appear anymore, so she recommended to do a full oil change. I told her to go a head. I was only around 5K into my last oil change, but I figured they should hopefully know what they are doing. Back story... she was rude to me the whole time because I got my oil changed at a different provider then a VW dealer and she was blaming them for not using enough oil. It is very annoying that they waited to the last min. to look at my car the day of my appointment, then when I miss a call by 10 min the other customer service person is unable to read a message that says we recommend a full oil change since the car was low on oil. If that is a hard note to understand for someone, they probably should not work at a car dealership. It has only been around a month and my EPC light came on again. I checked the oil and it was very low again. I have started to do my own research and it seams like it is the PCV valve and or that it is clogged. This seems to be common and it is part of the emission control system and makes sense that I started to see these issues right after they did some work to my emission control system. I have an extended warranty, so I called today to ask if work on the PVC would be covered under warranty and the same women said that she could not tell me that, and I would have to bring in the car. She said that this 3rd party warranty does not list what is covered Frustrated that after receiving rude and unhelpful customer service and paying the $180 for them to "look at my car" that they just found the symptom and not the cause of the EPC issue

September 22, 2019

I have great communication with Eric he help me to find the best car for me. He’s not too pushy he’s an outstanding salesman. Overall I had a great pleasure... to do business with them. I already recommended them to my friends.

• August 31, 2018

Lynn Ciriacks is simply the best. We’ve been looking for a vehicle for several months. We used to live in Menomonee Falls and were in town for a wedding.... That Saturday morning after dropping off my FJR at Don & Roys (great dealership) I stopped in Hall’s and met Lynn. I explained to her we were looking for a used RX 5 and either a Jetta or Passat. Lynn made a list of exactly what they had that I would be interested in. Walked me to the lot and showed me the vehicles. I had my wife meet me at Hall’s instead of the Marriott. We test drove the two RX 5 Mazdas and were out of time. Lunch with old friends, a wedding and Saturday was over. Called her on the following Wednesday to tell her we would be back again Saturday. We spent some time deciding between the two RX 5’s. Lynn knows her business. She was able to tell us every detail of the vehicles. We bought the “mica titanium” one. Then we test drove a Passat TDI. We’ll be back again for another car. Though we may find we like the RX 5 (it’s being shipped to South Carolina for my daughter) to go for another RX 5:) If you’ve had dealerships that never call back. Dealerships where you see the same car that night on their website for $1,000 less. Dealerships where they bring in the “sales manager” to close the deal now. Then you’ve shared our experience. Work with Lynn and I assure you that you will actually be excited about buying the car and looking forward to working with her again. Simply the best.

July 18, 2019

First off, the cars.com listing for their 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring say that they have a tow hitch. They don't. They say they aren't responsible... for cars.com and won't do anything about it. So I finally agree to pay for them to add the hitch. This is Saturday. We're told the vehicle will be ready Tuesday. Lynn calls Tuesday and says I'm all approved. When I ask if the hitch is installed, she tells me no and she hasn't even contacted the place to do it. No worries, she says. They should be able to get it done today. She calls the place and calls me back. Apparently they have to order the parts and the place is too busy. They can do it Friday. Umm, we sold our van Tuesday because we were told it would be ready. We can't wait till Friday. We decided to buy elsewhere.

June 24, 2019

Amazing service from the Team at Hall Volkswagen! Especially from Nate is Sales! We just purchased our brand new Atlas on Saturday and couldnt be more... happy with everything. If you are looking for a new vehicle go check out Hall Volkswagen in Brookfield and ask for Nate!

May 30, 2019

It goes without being said that the Mazda CX-5 is a beautiful car, but what made it even more appealing was the ease of transaction and attention that... I received from Eric Parsons as we work through the details of what I wanted. When we finally found the car it was an easy transaction to close. I would recommend Eric to my friends to buy their cars from. My husband is next in line. Eric went above and beyond to bring the car into the dealership that I wanted Within the last 24 hours of the special offer. He was always happy to take my call in questions as I got close to deciding. I will definitely lease from this Mazda dealership again and hopefully work with Eric.

April 15, 2019

They were far from my house but was able to reserve the car I wanted to test drive with a credit card hold that was refunded if I didn’t purchase the car.... Sales staff stayed until the last minute as my 3 hour trip was a little delayed but still allowed me to look at and get in the car. Test drive the next day and our sales person (Tom) was quite helpful. My only negative was that once we had decided to purchase the car it took 2 1/2 hours to process the paperwork and get on the road. Because it took so long we were later than we wanted coming home. Just didn’t think the process of signing papers should have taken that much time.

January 10, 2019

Beware of fake reviews on this dealership. Upon contacting any employees, you’ll quickly discover that they aren’t what they seem online. Insane price... markups, bait and switching, and initializing secret bidding wars between buyers. B e w a r e!

December 27, 2018

I really enjoyed working with Nate Blattner & The Hall VW sales team while purchasing my brand new 2018 VW Sportwagen...Happy Holidays to me!! Nate was... very helpful & kept in great communication with me to make this process as smooth as possible. I appreciated his low pressure yet highly informative approach. Brenda, in financing, was a treat to work with too! Thank you Nate & Hall VW team!

December 17, 2018

Went in for new tires and service on October 18th after being told about the VW service Credit Card and Mail in Rebate for service. This dealership advertises... the card all over their shop and on the sales floor, yet NO ONE knew anything about it when I presented it for payment. After weeks of going back and forth with them they finally were able to charge the service to the VW Service Credit Card as promised and advertised. Now the statement for the card says that they finally charged the service on Nov 28th! And now the rebate is getting denied because the service date does not match the date on the statement.

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention. As per our phone conversation, I reached out to the c...redit card company and your concern has been handled. Great news, you will be receiving the rebate amount of $100.00. Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out if you may have anymore concerns. Thank you, Scott