Hall Volkswagen Mazda

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2018

Lynn Ciriacks is simply the best. We’ve been looking for a vehicle for several months. We used to live in Menomonee Falls and were in town for a wedding.... That Saturday morning after dropping off my FJR at Don & Roys (great dealership) I stopped in Hall’s and met Lynn. I explained to her we were looking for a used RX 5 and either a Jetta or Passat. Lynn made a list of exactly what they had that I would be interested in. Walked me to the lot and showed me the vehicles. I had my wife meet me at Hall’s instead of the Marriott. We test drove the two RX 5 Mazdas and were out of time. Lunch with old friends, a wedding and Saturday was over. Called her on the following Wednesday to tell her we would be back again Saturday. We spent some time deciding between the two RX 5’s. Lynn knows her business. She was able to tell us every detail of the vehicles. We bought the “mica titanium” one. Then we test drove a Passat TDI. We’ll be back again for another car. Though we may find we like the RX 5 (it’s being shipped to South Carolina for my daughter) to go for another RX 5:) If you’ve had dealerships that never call back. Dealerships where you see the same car that night on their website for $1,000 less. Dealerships where they bring in the “sales manager” to close the deal now. Then you’ve shared our experience. Work with Lynn and I assure you that you will actually be excited about buying the car and looking forward to working with her again. Simply the best.

May 19, 2018

My wife and I walked the lot for a good 20-30 minutes without being greeted, went inside to request someone help us. We were greeted by a nice salesman,... who allowed us to test drive 2 certified pre-owned cars, and who also interacted really well with my toddler son. We left for lunch and to do some research on some concerns we had about the car. Upon our return we discussed said concerns and made an offer based on them. We were promptly told that they don't negotiate on used cars; end of story. Perhaps Hall should inform used car prospects that prices are non-negotiable from the get-go. It would have saved my wife and I a ton of time. Especially considering other reviews here suggest otherwise.

February 28, 2018

Great experience buying both of my CX 5 , 2014 and 2018 at Hall Imports from Kevin Cronin. For both purchases Kevin went way beyond to help me with options... to set up my car and also went to bat for me for a good price.

November 24, 2017

I found a car and put a hold on the car! We had to wait for the insurance to go through. They were so patient with me and my insurance for waiting. ... They did not sell the car from underneath me and waited 2 1/2 weeks for me to buy the car They were so patient and very understanding. Mike phillips was my sales guy. Very easy to talk to and very helpful.

October 29, 2017

I purchased a 2003 VW GTI from Hall Imports and the experience was pleasant and easy. Ricardo and Chris were very easy to deal with. They were professional,... polite and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.

May 23, 2017

Ricardo Rodriguez was our salesman. He was great. Offered great customer service and was very friendly. Wasn't pushy into making a deal. Very genuine experience.... Would definitely recommend!

March 10, 2017

This was by far the quickest vehicle purchase I have ever made. I contacted the dealership prior to visiting, verified the car was still available, made... an appointment with a salesman, went to see the car and test drive, finalized the purchase price, came back a few days later to pick it up. No pressure to purchase or finance with them or buy the extended warranties. All three of those things have been huge headaches in the past trying to opt out of. Overall excellent dealership and sales staff.

February 26, 2017

We appreciated Scott Holpfer's help in choosing the right car for us and getting the car for us within our timeframe. He also gave us a detailed walk through... on the car's system and features which has been so helpful.

December 26, 2016

Earlier last week I submitted a poor review on Hall Imports, well they certainly made up for it than some. They made the process Hassel free , and it's... a place where the customer comes first could not be happier with purchase!

December 20, 2016

To whom it may concern, This is by the far the worst experience I've ever had with a certified Volkswagen dealership. I'm a for life VW fan. My first... car was a 94 Jetta GLI, my next was an 07 Jetta, Wolfsburg. My plan was to purchase another Jetta , of course. I'm almost tempted to switch to another make after this experience. First of all they sold my car that I put $500 down on. Without even the courtesy of a phone call. I was contacting Scott to let him know I was en route from Appleton, WI. He was with a customer when I called, so then he called me back about an hour later to tell me it was sold the previous day. I wasn't even that mad ....Yet... I understand. But then on top of the exemplary display of neglagence. I had a nice civil conversation with Jerry last Thursday regarding the status of the $500 refund. He stated that he initiated the refund through PayPal the Monday prior. I just got off the phone with PayPal , no refund has been initiated yet. This is unacceptable..I'm not exactly sure what this will accomplish but it'll make me feel better. If I could give 0 stars I would, Thank you for your time.