Hall Volkswagen Mazda

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 26, 2016

Earlier last week I submitted a poor review on Hall Imports, well they certainly made up for it than some. They made the process Hassel free , and it's... a place where the customer comes first could not be happier with purchase!

December 20, 2016

To whom it may concern, This is by the far the worst experience I've ever had with a certified Volkswagen dealership. I'm a for life VW fan. My first... car was a 94 Jetta GLI, my next was an 07 Jetta, Wolfsburg. My plan was to purchase another Jetta , of course. I'm almost tempted to switch to another make after this experience. First of all they sold my car that I put $500 down on. Without even the courtesy of a phone call. I was contacting Scott to let him know I was en route from Appleton, WI. He was with a customer when I called, so then he called me back about an hour later to tell me it was sold the previous day. I wasn't even that mad ....Yet... I understand. But then on top of the exemplary display of neglagence. I had a nice civil conversation with Jerry last Thursday regarding the status of the $500 refund. He stated that he initiated the refund through PayPal the Monday prior. I just got off the phone with PayPal , no refund has been initiated yet. This is unacceptable..I'm not exactly sure what this will accomplish but it'll make me feel better. If I could give 0 stars I would, Thank you for your time.

November 12, 2016

If you are looking for an exceptional buying experience, from product knowledge, to inventory selection, to finance, to sales and service, look no further... than Hall VW. We just finished purchasing our families 4th VW in 2016 from Hall!!! Honesty, integrity and value, are the "Hall" marks of this great experience. Simply the best VW dealer in the Midwest.

September 28, 2016

I highly recommend this dealership for buying a car and for service. Jessica in the service department is very helpful and tries her best to find and... fix the problems.

August 26, 2016

Visited this dealership twice looking at a used car in their lot, once with my son to look at the vehicle, the second time to purchase ir with my Dad who... owned the exact same vehicle. Chris Roberts was BEYOND helpful, even when my Dad went over the suv with a fine-tooth comb. The issues that needed to be addressed were addressed without sales or service batting an eye. This is the 8th car purchase I've made in my life so far and it has been by far the most pleasant - even my Dad was impressed. :) Can't thank Chris, Brenda and the service manager enough.

May 2, 2016

Bought a 2015 GTI from Hall. I have worked with them in the past (parts department) when fixing my older GTI. Corey (salesman) did not pressure me into... buying the car and communicated with me promptly through texts when I had questions between visits. I did a lot of car research so I knew what I wanted going in. Saw the car on cars.com and could not be more happy with my choice in dealership.

April 18, 2016

Great service, responded promptly. Overall awesome experience!! Highly recommend

December 14, 2015

Victor was an amazing salesperson. We have met many sales people along our 4 month car buying journey and he was definitely the one we liked the most.... We met some 'slick' sales people who made us run away. In fact, we stopped looking for a month because a salesperson irritated my husband so much we dreaded walking onto another car lot. But you never experience that with Victor. He listened to what we wanted and never tried pressuring us into anything. I was persisting in getting a manual transmission car, which was proving to be quite difficult to find one that had a manual transmission and the luxury we wanted. We visited quite a few dealerships and every one tried talking us out of getting a manual. I'm guessing it's because if we were to get an automatic, their job would be quite easy. Victor was the only one who did not try to pressure me into an automatic, and was more than willing, and confident, he could find the car I would love. Which he did, we bought a VW Passat- and I couldn't love it more! It was great experience and he was an awesome sales person. Very knowledge about all the brands of cars and very personable, and relatable After we got the car home we realized we didn't have an owner's manual. I e-mail Victor about it and within the week it was delivered in the mail. I highly recommend Victor for your next car buying experience.

October 22, 2015

I bought a car from Hall two days ago and I couldn't be happier with the sales person, Josh Barkstrom. He was so helpful and knowledgable. He made the... entire process painless, he certainly goes the extra mile to help his customers.

September 10, 2015

Josh Barkstrom is extremely knowledgeable about the cars Hall sells. He is very welcoming and accommodating, making the car buying process so much more... pleasant. He makes himself available to customers 24/7 and treats every client like a friend/family.