Hall Volkswagen Mazda

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2015

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda3 from this dealership. The staff explained everything about the car, I had no further questions after the fact. So far... I love my new vehicle!

August 27, 2015

I recently bought a new Mazda 6 and found both Percy and Dan to be very easy to work with throughout the whole process. I really liked the fact that I... was able to take my time in my decision without feeling pressured in any way. They both have excellent product knowledge which really helped out with my decision on which car to buy.

August 22, 2015

Bought a 15 passat tdi at what I feel to be a fair price. Josh Barkstrom was the sales associate and went out of his way to ensure delivery. If I purchase... another VW it will be with Josh. This dealership, aka Josh, was the only one who when contacted gave me an "out the door price", I knew exactly what I wanted so it was very straight forward. The vehicle gets great mpg. I'm some what disappointed with some of the aspects of this model but not with the purchase.

August 20, 2015

Stopped by Hall Imports because I was in the area visiting my Dad and I knew they had several cars that matched what I was looking to buy. Josh Barkstrom... was pleasant and easy to deal with throughout the process. The staff made sure the car was well prepared and moved me through the paper work with relative ease.

August 20, 2015

Our family purchased a certified 2014 Volkswagen Jetta from Hall Volkswagen in Brookfield. This is a very calm, friendly and organized dealership with... excellent customer service and smooth transactions. We worked with Scott H., an excellent, friendly sales consultant. He is extremely knowledgeable about all the Volkswagen vehicles and was patient and helpful when answering all our questions. He allowed us to test drive multiple vehicles without delays or inconveniences. This helped us select the best vehicle. We would definitely recommend working with Scott when purchasing a vehicle at Hall Volkswagen. Thanks Scott, for a wonderful experience.

August 6, 2015

A few weeks ago I was in the market for a new vehicle, a Jeep Wrangler specifically. The night before I had stopped at another dealership to test drive... one for the first time, and the next day my cousins and I were in search of another to test drive so I could have something to compare it to. We drove near the VW/Mazda dealership where I just happened to see a beautiful Wrangler in the lot. We stopped to look at it and Victor Siehr was out to help us within a couple of minutes. I was surprised to find out it was within my price range and Victor asked me if I'd like to test drive it. Not only did he let my younger cousins and I test drive it on our own, but he also let us take the T-tops off for it. I loved it and told him I would return that night with my husband to test drive it with him. We did just that and Victor was extremely helpful in explaining the buying process to us. We told him we would think on it that night and return the next morning. We made it out to the parking lot before we turned back around and told him we had thought enough and wanted to purchase the vehicle. He was extremely efficient and helpful and made this a very smooth, exciting and fun process. I was very impressed by him letting my cousins and I test drive independently. What really lead me to choose this dealership over the first one I had stopped at was Victor's hassle/pressure free salesmanship. He didn't follow us around or lurk over us as we looked at the vehicle. He let us know that when and if we had questions or a decision he would be right inside and showed us where his desk was located. When we did have questions he was straight up and honest with us and always had answers instead of talking around the question or making it sound like it was a stupid question like the other experience we had. We are extremely happy with our purchase, the dealership, and the dealer, Victor Siehr. As previously stated, my first time purchasing a car was made exciting, fun, and went very smoothly and I have Victor to thank for that! The next time my husband and I are in the market for a car, Hall Mazda and Victor will be our first stop!

July 13, 2015

After three horrible experiences trying to buy a used 2012 Passat we landed on Hall's website. It was a six hour drive from Missouri but after talking... with Victor and getting everything we wanted and an extremely great deal with less miles then we had been looking at on the car we decided it was worth it! Victor made it a very easy process and always called us back when he said he would. Jake in finance was wonderful! He worked with us to get what we needed for warranty, a great interest rate and was just plain friendly! This was our first time buying a car and we had a lot of questions. Jake took his time and answered every single one. He even walked us through the titling process since we were out of state. We didn't feel rushed or overwhelmed and after we left the office we felt we had made a new friend. I would recommend Hall for anyone looking to buy a car and would send you straight to Victor and Jake for a great experience!

June 19, 2015

My wife and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Hall Mazda. I couldn't be happier. I worked with Victor during the process and he made the experience... great. I would highly recommend going with this dealer if you're looking to purchase a new vehicle.

April 24, 2015

Knowledgeable staff was helpful and efficient. They arranged shipping and car arrived quickly with no issued.

April 21, 2015

I was very impressed when I was first searching for a car and I went on to the web site for Hall VW. First of all, their web site was extremely easy to... navigate, especially for someone such as myself who is not exactly an internet guru. I asked for a little information and got a response right away from Elaine who works on their internet sales. She connected me with a sales person, Lynn. Bottom line, I stopped in on Saturday and looked at and test drove a few different cars and am happy with my purchase. I got a used VW with low mileage and look forward to having my latest VW for a very long time, same as my previous VW!