Hall Volkswagen Mazda

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 21, 2015

We purchased our Jetta from Scott. Scott was patient, very knowledgeable and offered helpful advice with "No pressure" to help us make our final decision.... We are glad we made the trip from Madison to purchase our car from Scott and Hall.

March 15, 2015

We bought our Tiguan in March. We worked with Scott Holpfer. Scott was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, he gave us tons of information about the car... and he was just a really nice guy to work with to buy a vehicle. The facility was nice and clean. And the process to purchase and receive our vehicle was pretty fast...the guys got us out and on our way. The Tiguan is a wonderful car and we are very happy with our purchase. I would definitely buy another vehicle from this facility. Great customer service and great cars...I plan to tell everyone I know all about my experience.

March 14, 2015

I decided to buy a new car after considerable research & driving, and had it narrowed down to 2-3 vehicle preferences. My 1st foray into the world of inter... web pricing was a little spooky, to say the least. After all, I didn't grow up with computers, and I don't purchase big ticket items like this very often. With just a click on a tab, everything happened so fast, of course, and I had a number of contacts. Choices, choices... Now what? OK. Here's the deal. Are you listening, people? I chose Hall Motors for some very specific reasons, and one of them was not because I had family living in their vicinity - although that was a side benefit. Talk about first impressions? Two words - Elaine Rupp! In my opinion, she is definitely an unheralded gem at Hall, diligently working behind the scenes in cyber space, as it were. You know the phrase, Keep it Simple...? Well, Elaine did just that for the company. Ease of web-based access was so direct with her, as opposed to some other dealers where I would sometimes get multiple contacts from different people at the SAME business, all representing as so-called Internet Specialists. Elaine was the real deal, and more, being personable, ever-pleasant, respectful, diligent,and accommodating. She accomplished her role with expertise and aplomb. Then came the day I had arranged with her to visit in person, and the inevitable hand off to a floor sales person. I have to say I was fairly disappointed about that. Sorry, Victor, but it seemed we had developed a bit of a relationship of sorts by then. This is not to take anything away from his professionalism, and he possessed all of the aforementioned positive attributes. Our dealings were straightforward and fairly transparent. Well, there were a couple speed bumps along the way before I pulled the trigger and purchased a fab Mazda 6, but they were quickly rectified by him. And get this, he picked me up from my home the day of the sale! This was a considerable distance for him, but sure helped me out tremendously. What was it I said about simplifying? The rest of my experience at Hall Imports? Every one I came in contact with was quite friendly (Gabriel! Maybe VW next time. :-D). Jerry also earns kudos for his efficient finance work with me. What else can I say? Go there. You'll see. Pretty certain you won't be disappointed.

March 9, 2015

I came to Hall Volkswagen looking to buy a new Passat. I was greeted by Scott H. and he was able to get me behind the wheel and test driving immediately.... I didn't feel like I was being pressured and felt very comfortable. Overall, I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend this place to anyone.

March 6, 2015

I just helped my daughter get her first certified used Mazda. Percy Chambers was our sales associate. He was helpful, respectful, and patient throughout... the entire process - a very direct, honest, and clearly experienced sales associate to work with at all steps along the way from test drive through delivery. I noticed some sales awards near his desk and it is clear that he has earned them by the way he does his job! Of course, as part of the deal-making process, the used car sales manager and then the finance manager both came and discussed price and financing, so it was not only Mr. Chambers who talked with us. In the end, though, my daughter held firm on what she was willing to pay and I was very proud to see she stayed with her pre-approved credit union financing. I'm happy to report that Mr Chambers and the used car sales manager looked over her trade and ultimately offered a very fair price for it, which cinched the deal. In the end I saw my daughter get an excellent no-nonsense deal at Hall and witnessed how she received stellar service from Mr. Chambers. Since my daughter is pleased with her first car buying experience, I am too. I'm happy she now has a safe, reliable, Certified Mazda 3 as I watch her drive off to her first job after college!

March 6, 2015

My wife and I recently had an excellent experience purchasing a new Mazda3 from Hall after visiting several dealerships. Our sales associate, Kevin, greeted... us right after we arrived and provided his insight as we discussed what we were looking for. He accompanied us on a test drive, explained the key features of the vehicle, and arranged for the exact car we were interested in to be transferred over from another Hall location. We came back the next day to test drive the car and Kevin helped us get the right price. Andy, the business manager, was also great to work with as we ironed out the details of our purchase. Overall, our buying experience was a pleasure, and we were most impressed by the low-pressure atmosphere. We did not feel pushed to make a quick decision, and Kevin used his understanding of what we were looking for to guide the whole process. We highly recommend you check out Hall as you search for your next new or used vehicle.

March 5, 2015

A couple months ago, my husband and I purchased a 2012 certified pre-owned Jetta SE from Hall Volkswagen. We are still in love with our car! Our sales... team contact, Josh Barkstrom, was extremely helpful and made our car purchase process seamless. Also, when we needed to consult the service team, Luke Bandt was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. I am very grateful that we chose to work with the Hall team and would highly recommend their cars and staff to anyone! :)

March 2, 2015

My salesman Tom Dauphin was very helpful, knowledgeable and polite.This is our 2nd car we bought from Hall and every time the staff was great. This is... a great place to do business with, and had the prices clearly sale priced so we didn't have to negotiate for hours. Highly recommend.

March 1, 2015

Came in looking at new Mazda 6. Salesman laid out prices and options with zero pressure on me as the customer to commit to purchase. The best experience... I have had with a dealership.

February 27, 2015

Soooooo, i got my first car!! Josh barkstrom was my sales man and thank god for him. He was patient and a great sence if humor. He made sure my step dad... and i were comfortable and answered any question we had. 2 months now ive had my mazda 3 isport, and anytime i have a question hes right there for me, helping me out, and by this being my first car trust me when i say that i have plenty questions lol... i highly recommend that you check this place out. And ask for Josh!! You wont be disappointed. :)