Hall Volkswagen Mazda

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2015

This is the 3rd VW my family has purchased from Kevin at Hall, he is very laid back and makes the buying experience relaxed and stress free. Everyone at... Hall is very helpful & accommodating without being pushy. We moved to Pennsylvania and returned to Wisconsin to purchase out new vehicle from Hall. Well worth the trip, they always have a wide selection with reasonable prices!

February 16, 2015

I recently worked with Scott at Hall VW to purchase a certified pre-owned VW Jetta. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient throughout the... entire process. I also received a great financing rate through VW finance. Overall, I couldn't be more satisfied with the purchase. The car is an absolute pleasure to drive. The next VW I purchase will certainly be from Hall VW!

February 16, 2015

At the beginning of the month my husband and I where shopping for a VW Routan, we previously owned a Jetta Sports wagon and needed room for our now third... child coming. Ted Porter maybe new to sales but if he doesn't know the answer to a question will do everything to find out and gets results. We are very happy with our new van and the way Ted treated us!

February 14, 2015

Started out shopping for a used vehicle, but after hearing the excellent value of leasing a new VW Tiquan, the decision was easy. Lease. Scott Holpfer... made the process easy. Not pushy, just presented the pros of leasing versus buying a used car. Scott called when the vehicle was located, informed me when it would be ready, picked me up at home and when we arrived at Hall Imports, the closing process was very fast. Hands on training for all the bells and whistles was easy and extremely helpful. If you are shopping for a vehicle, don't forget to visit Hall Imports and ask for Scott.

February 11, 2015

Recently leased a new VW CC from Hall (my 5th VW leased from them). Great experience as always. They've always made the extra effort to get me the exact... car that I want which can be a challenge as I enjoy driving stick. Thank you Lynn! Love the new CC. Will be back in January when our Tiguan lease is up. Annual maintenance is a breeze with excellent service staff, quick turnaround, and a shuttle to & from the office.

February 9, 2015

Percy was a huge help with the purchase of my VW CC. I would recommend anyone in the market for a new/used vehicle to work with Percy.

February 9, 2015

A few months back I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned VW from Hall Imports, of Brookfield, WI. I worked with sales consultant, Scott Holpfer. He was both... professional and knowledgeable on all things VW, and quickly found the ideal car to fit both my needs and budget. My car buying experience at Hall Imports was a true pleasure. I recommend working with Scott at Hall Imports to anybody shopping for a VW, and I will definitely work with Scott for my next car purchase.

February 7, 2015

This dealer and Lynn showed me a great buying experience and made sure I was taken care of.

October 22, 2014

About 2 months ago, I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned VW CC from Hall and I couldn’t be happier. The CC has really become my all time favorite car and... is an absolute pleasure to drive. I had found myself in a tough spot when my previous car suddenly quit on me, and the sales professionals at Hall came to the rescue and got me into my dream car in amazingly short order. Although I took my time and test drove at least 3 different models before settling on the CC, the entire process took only a couple of hours. They got me a great finance rate that my own bank couldn't beat! Jerry, Gabriel, and Andy were extremely professional and mindful of my time, and before I knew it, Gabriel was explaining the cars features and even paired my iPhone and showed me how to use the hands free calling features. I am really happy that I found this dealership and would recommend them without reservation.

October 31, 2012

Friendly staff extremely clean facility. Everything was handled professionally. I was preapproved for a loan and they did the paperwork for me so I didn't... have to go to my financial institution. When they asked about extra features there was no pressure to buy. I was treated with respect.