• Love the new service center

Very helpful staff and prompt service :) I love the new layout.

Thank you for your wonderful review, Vanessa! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Very helpful staff and prompt service :) I love the new layout.

• Great Service Team

Everyone I work with at the dealership is very professional and knowledgeable. My service advisor, Tyler, is great to work with.

• Satisfied

The service was done on time. A detailed service report was provided.

The service was done on time. A detailed service report was provided.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Soerens Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

• Excellent

Soerens was very kind and helpful with their service. They also were very quick and did a thorough job on my Ford Fusion. Thanks Soerens!

• Car maintenance at Soeren's Ford

I have been to Soeren's Ford for oil changes three times now and each time have had nothing but a wonderful experience. The service department people are friendly and helpful, the waiting room is accommodating and comfortable, and there is no up selling by the mechanics. This is a stark difference compared to any of the quick oil change places around the area. Soeren's does a multi point inspection and only point out things that are or concern. They even give you a car wash! I have loved each experience and have gained a trust with them. I will always go to Soeren's for oil changes and will certainly keep them in mind for other maintenance as well.

Jordan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Excellent customer service

Happy with the fast service, did not have an appointment and still out in an hour. Service advisor was polite and helpful, I will be back

• Excellent service!

Excellent service and facilities! Prompt and trustworthy...so appropriated!

Christen, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Excellent service and facilities! Prompt and trustworthy...so appropriated!

• Service Review

Before I bought my Ford, I would go to Soerens with my boyfriend because this is where he took his car in. I fell in love with their service and when I started to look for a car I made sure I was looking for a Ford just so I could take my car here. Their customer service is awesome and they explain everything when it comes to what your car needs. When I took my car, they said I needed new tires soon and the man that was helpong me printed off a handful of quotes for me to look at.

Samantha, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Great Customer Service!

Your staff was more than helpful. They went out of their way to the experience a good one! Wonderful Job, Thank You!

John, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Soerens Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Focus