1655 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flemington BMW from DealerRater.com
  • Our experience was excellent.
    May 22, 2017

We went to Flemington BMW to discuss a promotion they were offering on trading our 2014 X3 for a 2017 X3. We were immediately introduced to Gregg by the Sales Manager, Byron. Greg was knowledgeable about the promotion and answered all our questions. He was curtious and polite without pretension. He put my husband and I at ease. Within only a few minutes he had chooses a few cas that met the criteria we were lookin for. After a test drive, we were signing an agreement of sale. They also offered a deal we could not refuse. This is a great dealership. This is our second BMW we have purchased, and our expectations were exceeded your the entire team.

• Tom Terrill

Flemington BMW

I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience! Don't forget to stop in when you are in for maintenance - Tom

It was a pleasure dealing with Tom Terrill. He is professional and courteous. He did not pressure us and worked within our budget to give us the best vehicle for the best price.

• Great Experience at Flemington BMW

Flemington BMW

Jack - Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience - Best Regards, Tom.

Just picked up my 2017 X5 on Friday from Flemington BMW. My salesperson was Tom Terrill and he was a delight to work with. Tom is a very knowledge and seasoned salesperson but more importantly he is a very nice, sincere and likeable person. He did not play any games and was very interested in helping me get my lease transaction done. Very accommodating fellow and I would highly recommend him for people shopping at Flemington BMW.

• The best experience!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Please enjoy your new BMW - Tom

My wife and I began our search for the replacement of a much beloved SUV of another manufacturer. We did a considerable amount of research on the internet and settled on BMW. We then went to our closest BMW dealer in Flemington and were fortunate to be greeted by Tom Terrill! He walked us through the various SAVs and we were impressed by his knowledge of the different vehicles and what was available or could be ordered. Never any pressure at all. We called and he was always available to answer questions we had, especially about hitches for bike racks. Finally we came in and settled on a fair price within 10 minutes. The car was just delivered and Tom gave us an hours long introduction to our car. Very thorough and we cannot thank Tom enough! Overall a first class experience from start to delivery!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Please enjoy your new BMW - Tom

• Great service, solid knowledge, very helpful

Flemington BMW

Yasmeen - On behalf of the whole team, we are so glad you had a good experience! Greg

We had been looking for a car for a little while now and had spoken with a number of dealers. The Flemington dealership went above and beyond to get us the car with the specs we wanted. They worked with us to make sure our experience was top notch. We were impressed. They know what they are doing and they really want you to have a good experience. They have offered ongoing assistance even after we closed the deal - which is particularly meaningful since we are not in their local market. It was worth making the trip over an hour to work with them.

• Recent purchase
    May 16, 2017

Flemington BMW

We worked with Greg to purchase a certified pre owned 3 series. Greg was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. The process was seamless and very enjoyable. I would certainly work with and recommend Greg to anyone looking for a BMW.

Flemington BMW

Thanks for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure and we can't wait to see you back when you have that beautiful new car in for maintenance - Greg

• Hassle Free Experience, which made car shopping fun!
    May 11, 2017

My wife and I had been car shopping for a month, test driving different cars. We decided to go to BMW in Flemington, and met salesman Greg Eckert. He was a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable, and extremely patient, as we had a lot of questions. We spent the better part of the afternoon with us. The dealership didn't have the exact model we were looking for, so Greg did his research and found a vehicle that met all our requirement and was within our budget, and had it for us within a few days. I trust him, and would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from him.

• Knowledgeable and straight-forward
    May 7, 2017

On behalf of the whole team, we are so glad you enjoyed the experience - Bill

This was a simple and straight-forward business transaction. The staff that I dealt with were knowledgable, polite, and easy to deal with. I would go back again for my next BMW.

On behalf of the whole team, we are so glad you enjoyed the experience - Bill

• Great and Easy Experinec
    May 1, 2017

Flemington BMW

On behalf of the whole team I'm glad we were able to make this an smooth and satisfying experience - Greg

I was looking to buy a 2013 BMW convertible with under 30k miles and around the $30k price range. I had my 2002 BMW 330xi serviced at Flemington BMW for the last several years and was extremely satisfied. Having never purchased from them, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I reached out to the Sales dept and was put in touch with Greg Eckert. I immediately sensed his dediaction and professionalism and knew he'd find the car I was seeking. He stayed in constant contact with me regarding potential models. He did find the model I sought and made the purchase experience very smooth for my wife and I. He was very courteous and professional and sat with us showing us features of the 2013 335i convertible we bought as well as answer any questions not only that day but during follow-up visits. I would highly recommend Greg for anyone considering purchasing from Flemington BMW.

• Perfect Experience
    April 26, 2017

Flemington BMW

We are so glad we were all able to meet your needs. Don't forget to stop in when you have it in for service - Best regards, Tom

This is second experience with Flemington BMW, both have been excellent. Worked hard to get card specifics which I wanted, kept me well informed on progress ( found in process build in Germany), all with working with me on getting to the monthly price for my lease.