4.1
Average based on 36 reviews
  • Great place to get a car!

Hi, I recently purchased a SUV at Image Cars in Fort Wayne. This is a great place to get a car!. - This place is family owned so they make you feel special for choosing their place for business. - Great cars, Everything goes thru CARFAX verification they just don't pick a Car to sell it unless is in good conditions. - Excellent customer service. Ask for Bill he is one of their sell agents, great guy really professional and knowledgeable about the business. - Instant financing. Within 45 minutes they got my credit approved at their office thru one of their local banks. - Great follow up and post purchase customer service. I have received courtesy emails just to make sure that everything is going well. I definitely recommend this place!

• Pickycustomer

Great service, extremely friendly staff, very good prices.

Great service, extremely friendly staff, very good prices.

• Convenient. Honest. Local business.you can trust.

The salesman was very professional. The truck was as described. Thank you IAN for making the buying process easy

• Upstanding dealer! Went above and beyond!

On June 14th I purchased a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer SUV from IMAGE CARS, Inc. I purchased the SUV “As is.” Purchasing a used auto, I expect there to be things that need repaired, but I learned that the vehicle had numerous issues and at that point was told that it needed more than I was able to put into fixing it. Having bought the vehicle “as is,” I expected that I was stuck with it, but decided to send a letter to Image Cars and my salesman to let him know of the trouble I was having. Upon learning of my difficulties the salesman, Chip, and owner Amar immediately contacted me and set up a meeting for me to come in and talk to them. Concerned of the treatment I would receive as a female and having had unpleasant experiences in the past, I took an advocate with me and what followed simply blew me away! The gentlemen apologized for the difficulty I had had both with the mechanical problems and upon finding out that I rely upon my vehicle for my job and had missed work because of it. They asked me to return the next day to give them time to see what they could do. As I admitted above, I held prejudiced views towards car dealers due to bad experiences in my past, so still feeling nervous and unsure of what to expect I returned the next day with my advocate to find that they had found a vehicle that was similar but much more sound and safe. They allowed me to take the vehicle with me over night to get to know it and have it checked out by an independent party to see if I would like to trade for it. They also stated that if I did not like it they would keep searching for me. I now have a safe, reliable vehicle that I love. Image Cars, Inc., went out of their way to be sure of that. Amar told me that I could have come to him right away with the issues, and that I needed to be sure to let him know immediately if I had problems with the trade. Amar, Chip, and Image Cars, Inc. have taught me that all car dealerships are not the same. These gentlemen are respectable businessmen who have impressed me with their integrity and willingness to go above and beyond to have satisfied customers. I am pleased to be able to share this review with anyone who reads it. And my appreciation for the honorable way they run their business. They set the standard for what a dealership should be.

• Great Experience

We had a great buying experience with Chip -- no pressure, laid back and honest. We received a fair trade-in value and, in return, received a great price for the vehicle we purchased -- no buyer's remorse! All the salesmen, including the owner and his son, were pleasant and we had great conversations about other things besides cars. They will definitely get our return business!

• Very professional

The car was as described. The salesman was very professional and niece. I will be back for my next car and will be sending my friends and relatives to do business there.

• No pressure, super easy.

Super easy and no pressure process. 2nd car bought from Chip.

Super easy and no pressure process. 2nd car bought from Chip.

• 2002 VW Jetta

I recently bought a 2002 Jetta at Image for my son's first car. The price was very fair, the service outstanding and the overall process simple. I cannot say enough good about Image Cars!

• Thanks for a great deal!

Thanks to Chip for a great deal for my daughter! I really appreciate it.

Thanks to Chip for a great deal for my daughter! I really appreciate it.

• Awesome car with great service!

You would be hard pressed to find a better place to buy a car. Extremely Satisfied!