• Excellent Work

Great customer service, would not have bought the car had it not been for this fast and easy experience! Thanks!

Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you back again soon. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Great experience

Our whole buying experience was great. No sales pressure, only showed us the vehicles we asked about and were interested in, great selection and great prices. I'm sure all sales personnel are great, we dealt with Nick, highly recommend him if you can.

• Excellent Work

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time purchasing your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Great experience and purchase

I recently purchased a truck from Ewald and couldn't be happier with the purchase and process. I had the pleasure of working with Jay Johnson during the purchase and would recommend him and Ewald to anyone looking for a vehicle. From the initial emails, texts and calls to figure out numbers and options before driving down, to the final test drive and purchase everything was easy and hassle free. Jay and the Ewald staff were personable, courteous, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Ewald and Jay to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thanks

Wade, thanks again for your review. We're happy to hear you had a good purchasing experience. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new truck!

• Easy to work with and made it a breeze

I had the pleasure of working with Jay Johnson, salesman, at Ewald for my truck purchase. He was easy to work with over the phone and text before I drove down to the dealership. We were able to get a good idea of numbers and everything before spending useless hours and realizing it wasn't going to work. Jay was straight forward, polite, personable and made the process a breeze. The staff and employees at the dealership were kind and courteous while I was there and I have no complaints. I got a great deal on my truck and would be happy to recommend Jay and Ewald to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Wade, thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jay Johnson. We truly appreciate you stopping in and we hope to see you again next time!

• Great Experience!!

From the moment I walked up to the dealership Doug greeted us and was helpful in finding me what I was looking for! My situation was a little challenging but Doug was great. He was super friendly and helped work through different options that would best suit my needs. I felt no pressure to buy. I would definitely recommend Ewald to others. Their staff was wonderful to work with!!

Ashley, thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Doug. We truly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for the recommendation!

• Great facility and great sales staff.

The friendly and caring staff . They found us the vehicle we wanted. Great, super, caring, friendly, honest, funny, the best.

Larry, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a great experience during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Great service

Sales support and service department were very attentive to my needs for my first schedule service for my new car

Adam, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had a good experience in our service department. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• Good quick warranty job

Jason was a great individual to work with. The extended warranty from Ewald when I purchased my truck covered the repairs.

James, thanks for the review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jason and that your warranty packaged cover your truck's repairs. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Great service

Courteous service without being overbearing. The salesperson was responsive and was a great help with the delivery of the vehicle.

Stepan, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had a good time in our sales and service departments. Enjoy your new vehicle!