New 866-544-7145 Dealer Website
Used 877-858-2065 Email Dealer
Service 888-513-4929

Average based on 47 reviews
  • Used Car Purchase

Excellent service and follow up. Had a minor issue when purchased and resolved immediately!

• First Time Buyer!

I would recommend Jay to anybody looking to buy a used car! I was nervous as a first time buyer and he walked me through every single step and made sure I was comfortable through it all. He never rushed me or pushed me to make decisions and he thoroughly explained everything I had to sign and do! He was willing to negotiate and was able to get me a great deal off the sticker price! Thank you Jay for making my first time great and I will be back to purchase my next vehicle in the future!

• Burton People

They were very energetic and helpful. We had Jay as out sales agent and he was very comfortable to talk to and knowledgable.

• FANTASTIC EWALD CHEVROLET IN OCONOMOWOC, WI

Mike Balsewicz is a fantastic salesperson. Very professional and yet can make you laugh at the same time. Needed a spoiler put on my 2016 Impala and didn't hesitate on giving me a loaner for the day. Said to get a hold of him at anytime of the day, which my husband and I did, and got questions answered right away. We just bought earlier in the year a Silverado Truck and now a Impala. This is our SIXTH vehicle bought in Oconomowoc and will go there again and again.

• Great service

Fast and efficient anytime i have my vehicles serviced at this location! Chuck F is usually the technician working on my vehicles and is honest and upfront when maintenance needs to be done and how long i have to get it done.

• Great customer service

The sales people are amazing....so helpful when I stopped in...also a great place for my oil changes...love the professional atmosphere and the helpful staff...would buy a car here

• Jay is awesome!

Jay Johnson is the guy to see to buy a vehicle! He's honest, knowledgeable, and really cares about you as a client, not just a paycheck. He will go way above and beyond to assure that you're satisfied! I'd recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

• Great customer care. My 3rd new C7 Z06

Very pleasing purchasing experience. Extremely professional & knowledgable staff. Thank you again

• Ewald Chevrolet,Buick Jay Johnson

went above and beyond to see that I found the right car. Helped me before they opened and stayed after they closed.

• Great experience, Great salesperson, Jay Johnson

My husband picked out a truck he wanted, so I was going to surprise him with it for our anniversary. When I went to get it, it was sold :( Jay helped me find another one that pretty much matched the one he had picked out. Jay was eager to help and was very pleasant to work with. He also has beautiful dogs.......