Quinn Motor Car

122 reviews

• October 28, 2015

Just have to Say That Mike Burke and Mark Quinn are Great People. I bought this truck sight unseen and went off what they told me and I will tell you I... never knew them before but they gave me there word. I am from Hamburg New York so it was a 5 Hour train ride to pick it up so I was a little worried you know how salesmen are. They picked me up at the station took me to there dealership and the truck was better then what they had told me. Then they made me drive it to make sure it was what I wanted. Those guys are Great. I have bought lots of trucks over the years but these guy have it going on. They take care of the customer and they seem to really care. Oh by the way they even filled my tank for the ride home. What does that tell you AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!

Mike thank you for a Great review. I hope your busy Reindeer season goes well. Please send us a pic of that flying reindeer with the funny noise.

March 9, 2018

Mark Quinn has been truly exceptional! From the moment I stepped foot on his lot. Professional, friendly, honest, and very patient throughout the purchase... of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I can't thank you enough for all of your help! I'm not sure there will ever be a day I'd be wanting to let my Jeep go, but if I'm ready to purchase again in the future, Quinn would be my go too! Thank you again, for your amazing service!

May 10, 2017

I just had the best car buying experience ever. Mark greeted me the moment I walked through the door and was helpful through the entire process. None... of that let me talk to my manager nonsense. He was my contact from begining to end. Was very fair and honest. Not only did I get a great deal on a great car but found a dealer I wouldnt hesitate to buy from again. Will be getting my routine service done at Quinn also. Thank you to you and your staff for a stress free experience.

June 23, 2016

I recently purchased a second vehicle from Quinn. It was a totally stress-free, comfortable, and pleasant experience. Mark Quinn is very down to earth... and a pleasure to talk to. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and was able to answer all my questions/concerns. I have been leasing cars for the past 25 years so I have had many dealings with car dealerships. This was by far the easiest, hassle-free experience I've had to date. I would highly recommend Quinn's.

Lisa thank you very much for your review. Your Lincoln MKZ is the Nicest looking car on the road. Enjoy! Mark

April 22, 2016

Spoke with many other dealers and not one treated me as well as Quinn. Mark has more of a customer service than sales approach and his prices can't be... beat which made it an easy choice! Thanks again!!!

Joe, thanks for your review. Enjoy many miles on you new F150. Thanks Mark

January 23, 2016

We just bought our 5th car from Quinn's and couldn't be happier. Mark and the staff at Quinn's are so wonderful to deal with. Honest, helpful and just... overall great people. Each time we look for a new car we always wind up coming back. They have great vehicles and prices that can't be beat. Even by the big guys! From service to sales they are excellent and always are sensitive to our budget. Which helps when you have kids in college! So nice to have them right in our little town. More than a dealership...

Wow! Thanks so much. Mark

July 25, 2015

My husband and I just purchased a vehicle from Quinn motor cars. Couldn't have asked for better service, they not only handled all the paperwork, they... made our purchase pleasurable and so stress free. Just made us feel important. Thanks Mark for making our purchase a pleasurable one.

Steve and Karen thank you for your kind review. You 2014 Taurus SHO should be a great road car for trips and sporting around town. Mark

May 19, 2015

I have bought three cars in 5 years and have nothing but great things to say. Straightforward sales and service.

Anne, Thank you for you review.

May 7, 2015

I hate big dealerships and when I heard from a friend about Mark Quinn, I was skeptical. Mark allayed my fears and I had a great buying experience. Mark... reminds me of sales people from a while back that truly are there to help you in all aspects of acquiring a quality used car. Unfortunately, I had my last car for 13 years and won't be in need of another for as long, I hope but I know where I'll start looking. Thanks, Mark..

Robin, thank you for those kind words. Your new Forester will be a hardy SUV. Mark

April 10, 2015

Mark is one of the most genuine guys in the car business. There was never a sense that he was trying to get one over on me. He worked with my old cars... trade value to make my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara affordable for me. What an absolute pleasure to work with after being disappointed with many of the other local dealerships and how they all were extremely shady. Mark took the time and effort to get me in my new car within 5 days. Highly recommended and a lifetime buyer here!

Josh, Thanks for a great review, we strive to keep lifetime relationships with our guests. Have fun in the sun with that Jeep Wrangler. Mark