Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Average based on 383 reviews.
  • Very good experience

We drove over 150 miles to see a car we saw online. We were very pleased with everyone we encountered during our visit. The price and trade in offer were very competitive and we bought the car that day. The delivery process was thorough and pleasant as well. We're very impressed with Van Horn and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone.

Hi John & Jaci, Thank you for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for your recent Grand Cherokee purchase. I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about our overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad that Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has lived up to that promise. If there is anything you need feel free to contact me. Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 sarah@vanhorndodge.com

• Great buying experience

It was great working with Gabe at van Horn, highly recommend

It was great working with Gabe at van Horn, highly recommend

• Great experience

The sales person, Gabe, was great. Would recommend him to very one. It took a long time to complete the paper work would be my only negative comment about the dealership which was not a part of Gabe's part of this process. Very happy with the purchase.

• Purchase of used dodge truck

My sales representative , Gabe, was great. My son just crashed his dodge truck and I am recommending that he work Gabe for his next truck

• Best car buying expericence Ever !!!!!!!

From the first point of contact with Tawnae , mike and sales man Mark Sloan, till the end of my purchase, everything went smooth. Staff was very courteous and patient.. No pressure whatsoever. Mark did a great job in exceeding my expectations.

• Horrible

When I bought my literally brand new car on the very first day I had it the "check engine" light went on. And from there on out has been horrible. The car when bought was a brand new 2015 car and when I would accelerate it would hesitate before actually accelerating! In my opinion a brand new car should not have those types of issues on the first day I have it. And I called my dealer about the lights and acceleration issues and he said it was out of his hands. I was told by the man who helped us that when I signed my lease my car would receive free oil changes for the entire 3 year lease term. Come to find out that they won't service my car after only 3 oil changes. Horrible service. I was on the phone with a gentleman and he was having another conversation with someone else while I was speaking to him on the phone about a voicemail left on my answering machine from the Van Horn dealership. I would NEVER buy a car from here again and I would NOT recommend this facility to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. This was a huge waste of time and effort and if I could do it all over again I would have bought my car from another dealership.

• Out of towner

The salesman Dave helped me with my needs and did his best to give me the lowest price on my slightly used. RAM

• Best car buying experience

This was our best car shopping/buying experience to date. Josh Maxey sold us our Jeep Cherokee. There was no pressure and he was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend Josh at Plymouth Van Horn if you are looking for a great overall car buying experience.

• No pressure car buying

Right from the go Shawn and his crew listened to what we wanted and made it happen. We were impressed at how easy the whole process went. Top notch.

• Good Dealership

The dealership has a great inventory of trucks and they are very friendly and easy to work with.