Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Very good experience

We drove over 150 miles to see a car we saw online. We were very pleased with everyone we encountered during our visit. The price and trade in offer were very competitive and we bought the car that day. The delivery process was thorough and pleasant as well. We're very impressed with Van Horn and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone.

Hi John & Jaci, Thank you for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for your recent Grand Cherokee purchase. I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about our overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad that Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has lived up to that promise. If there is anything you need feel free to contact me. Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 sarah@vanhorndodge.com

• I will buy from Van Horn again!

Drove up from Chicago, got a great deal and great service! Will be checking back with Van Horn when I need a new car in the future!

• Tom G.

We're repeat customers and our salesman, Mark Sloan, is the reason for that. Just like in the past, Mark pulls out all the stops to make the deal happen. We really appreciate his efforts and the rest of the staff at Van Horn to make us happy customers. Thank you!

• 3rd vehicle & still pleased with Van Horn

Jordon was very helpful along with the entire sales management team. We are very pleased with our new vehicle and happy with how everything worked out. This is our 3rd vehicle from Van Horn & would purchase another in the future.

• G. Karabegovic

Great service! Very nice and helpfull people.Karrie especially:) I would recomend this dealership to all my friends!

• Boom! Excellent!

Great experience, great car, Josh Maxey and Josh the service manager both rock!

Great experience, great car, Josh Maxey and Josh the service manager both rock!

• Great Service!

Salesperson Brock made buying a car a breeze. Polite. Fair. Low-hassle. Deal was wrapped up in under an hour and I was on my way.

• Ram 1500 at vanhorn

Mike was great makes you feel wocome real helpful the facility was nice good environment the manager couldnof been a bit more freindlier.

• Stress free experience.

Went in with a good deal of worry considering I have never bought a car from a dealer before. I spoke with one of their salesman Brock. He was extremely personable and overall very professional. He made the experience simole and enjoyable. Thank you Van Horn for my new Lincoln!

• Excellent service

This was a spur of the moment event to buy a car and every person we interacted with was amazing! Jordon did an amazing job with helping us find exactly what we wanted!!