Van Horn Automotive

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Great Service!!

I recently had body work done on my car. Bruce was great with getting everything sent over right away and assisting me. The next day my vehicle went i...n. Angie was very quick with getting me a loaner and was very helpful and kind. Two days later the vehicle is done and ready to be picked up. AWESOME!!! Thanks so much to all who worked on my car. GREAT people to work with and awesome customer service. I will definitely recommend others to Van Horn Collision Center!! Thanks again everyone!!

Thank you for taking the time to review Van Horn Chevrolet. We are so glad to hear that Bruce, Angie, and the rest of the Bodyshop team were able to h...elp you and that you had a great experience. We will be sure to share these kind words with them. Please feel free to contact us at 800-236-1415 if you have any further questions. Thanks again!

• Easy place to buy

Very good one price dealership, worked with austin

• used car purchase

We came in after 7:00 PM and were able to complete the purchase with the car delivered to our residence the following day. Dustin did a decent job a...nswering our questions. I did not like the low ball offer I was given for my car which I would not take and selling on my own. They were a little pushy on extended care package and warranty which we did not take.

• First time single car buyer

I had a great experience buying my Chevy Cruze! The service was friendly and personable.

Hi Bea! Thanks for letting us know how we did! We are happy to hear that we were able to help you out. Enjoy your new Chevy Cruze! Thanks for being ou...r customer! - Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth Team

• So perfect service and kindness

So perfect service and kindness Bryan Gutschow He was so kind and detailed that he helped me buy the car and I want to deal with him again

• 2018 Eqinox

Friendly service. Happy with the work done. Will make me comeback.

• 2018 Eqinox

Friendly service. Happy with the work done. Will make me comeback.

• Great service!

I recently bought a camaro from them and I absolutely love it! I definitely will continue to buy from there in the future!

• Excellent service

Recently purchased a used car from Van Horn Chevrolet. Bryan Gutschow was prompt, friendly, and very very helpful in completing this transaction. I ...would definitely purchase from Van Horn and Bryan again. Drove 2 and a half hours to Van Horn because the had the right car at the right price ---well worth the trip!!! Thanks Bryan, I love the car!

• Great!

I was in working with Kellyn and everything was great! She was very friendly and informative and just really made the whole process a lot smoother. Wi...ll definitely recommend.

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know how we did! We're glad to hear that Kellyn was able to help make the process smooth and positive for you. Thanks ...for being our customer! -Van Horn Automotive Team

Van Horn Automotive