Mike Shaw Buick GMC

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 550 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

550 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Shaw Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• Everything I could ask for. Outstanding!
    August 6, 2017

I don't think I could be happier with the entire process. Harlon reached out to me on my request and was professional, friendly and had upfront honest...y. Randy the manager met my pricing request and was flexible even though I lived over an hour away. Tyler was my salesman and he truly had my best interest in mind. He kept me informed and attended to every need and request. Finally Mike in financing was very transparent and made things work. I came in guarded as you might coming in to play the game of buying a vehicle and the ensured every barrier was easily stepped over. Love my truck and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Mario, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms o...f service excellence. Its quite an accomplishment to hear that Harlon, Randy, Tyler and Mike provided you with honest, friendly, and professional! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best regards, Mike Shaw Buick GMC Team

Don't go there they are rude
    March 20, 2018

At first when going into the dealership they were very polite tried to make a deal happen I took the truck back because check engine light came on the...y wanted me to pay for the parts to fix the vehicle before I took delivery of the vehicle and then became very rude and disrespectful to me and my girlfriend I asked for a refund of my down payment and I am still waiting for that refund 5 days later and I would not recommend this company to anyone

Rj - That is not the kind of experience we seek to provide. Please call me when you can so we can address this together. Sincerely, Mike FitzPatrick ...GM of Mike Shaw Buick GMC 719-866-1101

Unbelievably EASY
    March 13, 2018

I called them about my 3rd party approval loan but they told me that they can beat that offer or even better help me out to get a better deal so I wen...t and was greeted by Andrew Biegalski and I told him exactly what I want to happen which is 0 down with about 250-300 monthly payment with my not so perfect credit and he responded "I can help you with that" so I test drive the car that I like came back and he hop on the paper works and sure enough few minutes later he told me that I got the deal that I wanted and after that Darek ( Dutch ) made sure I have the best warranty I could have on my Jeep. I was amazed how easy that was I literally went to Mike Shaw Dealership and about an hour later I'm driving my new car without spending a dime. Most smooth transaction I ever had in car buying and I'm glad I gave them a chance to help me out.

Loving my new car
    March 3, 2018

I???m so happy with my new car and so great full Andrew worked hard with us to find the perfect car for me and my family. I will always recommend Mike... Shaw!

disappointed
    February 27, 2018

went on monday 26th feb. around 2 in the afternoon...older gentlemen was outside...told him we were looking at the trucks...well i guess because we dr...ove up in our 05 chevy impala and apparently our "looks"...he seemed not interested.. we asked to look inside one of the trucks, but it was locked instead he found one that was opened...we liked one for 35k but he didn't even offer to get keys to it...i said well it is over our budget by 2k...no offer to even test drive...hummm...we decided to leave, but i did tell him we were paying with cash...nothing...but then he did notice our plates and said you people from pueblo....lmbo..ok...by the way my husband is retired military officer, our credit score is 820, don't judge a book by its cover...we both felt we were judged...i guess we didn't meet the "criteria"

Julie, we are very concerned by the experience you have described. Our Dealership has zero-tolerance for that behavior as we want to treat every custo...mer honestly and fairly, regardless of appearance or background. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter further and make it right. At your convenience, please contact us directly and ask for Nestor. Thank you. Regards, Mike Shaw Buick GMC Team

I was amazed that you all put in the discounts without askin
    February 27, 2018

I am so please with the dealer. I was amazed by the deal you made and the car is great. The sales person is great

Very Helpful!
    February 27, 2018

I had specific NEEDS for a vehicle becuse of a disabled husband and Andrew helped narrow the choices to three vehicles that might meet those needs. I... then narrowed it to the one I wanted! Dan was there for the actual purchase and it went so smooth and painless! He was great. Let's face it, purchasing a car can be stressful and they took it away. Honest! The car is working out just exactly like we wanted/needed it to. Thank you everyone!

Love my Acadia
    February 26, 2018

Andrew was so helpful with me buying my Acadia. He got the price range I needed and was extremely nice. I definitely recommend going to Mike Shaw and ...Andrew.

Employees Worked With
    First time amazing car buying experience
    February 26, 2018

After having a stressful situation with having a car break down, Andrew made my car buying experience so easy and quick. I absolutely love my new Buic...k Regal and am so thankful for Andrew for helping me through the process.

Started great...ended poorly....
    February 16, 2018

This is my second car buying experience. I am pretty young and inexperience. My immediately family has never purchased a car from a dealership so I di...dn't really have much help. I went in for a used vehicle that I wanted to purchase, something I had been looking at for a while. It was listed as a Toyota Avalon XLE Plus or XLE (SE). I know they say they can't guarantee what you see online, which seems really backwards since they have to upload a photo and type in all the other information. Regardless, the vehicle was NOT an XLE Plus and is listed as such on one of the pieces of paperwork. Which is fine. It technically WAS a good deal either way. My issue is when I went to get financing I was told I couldn't get the vehicle without an extended service contract/warranty. I expressed I did not want one as this used vehicle already had a factory warranty. After talking through it we excluded the service contract on the original sales contract. I then had issues with my credit score. I showed 735 and they pulled 447 to 630. I ended up needing a co-signer so I had a family member join me on the loan who had great credit. After adding the family to get a lower interest rate, I was told that I couldn't get the car with a service contract. It makes no sense and it was really something I didn't want, but I wanted this car. With the original contract my total financing amount was $30,000 (including terrible interest rate) but with the amended one the amount jumped to $32,000. I also ended up putting even MORE down on this car (enough to bring it down to $16,000 needing to be financed). Pretty sucky that a better interest rate and more money down makes me have to pay more. I also feel very stupid and slightly taken advantage of for this. In addition to all this, I also don't have my loan information. I was told it was through Alliance Credit Union, however when I call them they have no record of me having an account. If I could go back in time, I would just drop the service contract/dealer warranty and would have been really happy. Now I'm stuck with this because of my oversight and the strange arrangements that were made to have me buy the car. Overall it seems pretty shady to do stuff like this. I hope I never have to go into the dealership for repairs. Beware of hidden things and the confusion in contract signing.

Mike Shaw Buick GMC