Eric von Schledorn Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

New 888-257-7958 Dealer Website
Used 888-259-7241 Email Dealer
Service 877-897-7815

4.5
Average based on 126 reviews.
  • Call before you make the drive

The pictures online were misleading. We thought the deal was too good to be true and sadly we were right. Their pictures conveniently left off the rusty wheel wells on a five year old car. Huge disappointment and waste of gas and time. I do not recommend and I did not purchase.

Thank you, Jack, for your candid feedback. We're disappointed that you didn't find what you were looking for. If you're willing, please reach out to Chris von Schledorn at (262) 284-8000 so that we may speak with you directly. We'd appreciate the chance to turn you negative experience around.

• Great salesman Gerald Crawford

Gerald Crawford made my buying experience as smooth as a baby's bottom. Being that I was looking to buy that "perfect" vehicle for my wife, I wanted to be sure to get a vehicle that encompassed all the things that she wanted. I happened to find it on line and it was at Evs in Menomonee Wisconsin. Only problem was that I lived in Suffolk County NY, some 900+ miles away. After my initial phone call was met with uncertainty as to how I was to see it and possibly buy and pick it up. I spoked with a manager who had a salesman to give me a call. Gerald Crawford of Evs Buick gave me a call. Gerald came through tremendously. Gerald sent me detailed pics, overnighted documents, was knowledgeable, courteous and made the experience so smooth that I brought the car. I made arrangments for pick up and delivery to me locally. I went to pick up the car and was beyond happy when I saw the car for the first time. It was what Gerald had told me and even more. The true joy came when I saw the happiness and excitement from my wife when I surprised her with the car. It was definitely priceless. Thanks Gerald, job well done!

• Sales Call follow up

Their return call was very helpful. They were very honest and completely awnsered all my questions about the Corvette I was interested in. Great people to deal with.

• Great services, Good facility

prompt and quality service.prompt and quality service

prompt and quality service.prompt and quality service

• Great Service, great People

Thanks, Ira! We're happy to help however possible. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great experience, car was serviced quickly was done when they said it would be. The EVS service representative was very courteous and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to my friends, and already have done so.

• Admistrative Assistant

Thanks for the great customer service and pleasant experience

Thanks for the great customer service and pleasant experience

• Mr. Kevin Kirst

Mechanic made sure everything was taken care of and corrected.

Mechanic made sure everything was taken care of and corrected.

• AWSOME service

Have always been pleased with the service at EVS Saukville

Have always been pleased with the service at EVS Saukville

• Great Service!

Took car in for oil change and tire rotation (tires purchased at EVS). Also had cooling system flushed. EVS also washed my car!

• excellent serive, good JOB

Everything was done to perfection. There were no errors.

Everything was done to perfection. There were no errors.