Redlands Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Beautiful showroom

Thank you very much for your business and your review. We're glad to have you join our family! Loren Campbell General Manager

I needed a reliable used car for my college student. Great experience. Nice selection, great service, speedy paperwork. I feel like I got a great value. Nice facilities, too!

• Due Bill service

All the work listed on my Due Bill was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

• Long time coming!

I Had a very enjoyable experience purchasing my car. It had been 10 Years since I had last purchased a car. Thanks Simone.

• New car

Fast service the application went smoothly as possible just an overall good experience five stars to the hole dealer ship.

• response

good job at the dealership - but seriously this review length requirement is a bit obnoxious. There is that 50 characters?

• Redlands Auto Center

We have been dealing with Redlands Auto Center for many years and have been very satisfied with our experience.They found the vehicle we were looking for and gave us a great deal.Johnny Pippin took care of us as always!MJ was also great!Thanks-love the new Jeep.

• 300 chrysler passenger air bag

service people were very friendly and did everything they could to expedite my service as they do not give rides to cherry valley approximately20 miles . I am not sure I will do service there again if it took all day

• Sales men oscar

Best customer service ever he's willing to go the full mile to miake the deal happen for you fights for you very satisfying words cannot explain his professional

• Blue Dawg is Top Dawg at Redlands Jeep

My 2016 Wrangler is named Blue Dawg. At my recent service visit to Redlands Jeep we were treated like Top Dawgs. I have been a customer since 2010, and find customer service to be priority one. Competive prices, friendly staff, and great coffee made my day.

• Retired.

Jim and Larry were excellent at attending to our needs. We had 2 repairs and were done in 1 & 1/2 hrs with an appointment.