Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Vw Jetta

super fast! You can count on them, they are a good honest car dealer and I would definitely recommend people to go check them out!

I buy all my cars here

prolly bought about 8 cars over the years (prolly more who can keep track). Up front, the price is the price. They work hard at what they do. clean cars, up front pricing, get you in and out with quick easy financing. they don't hold cars I was told so all you have to do is b ready to go. mostly referrals and repeat customers

Ford Escape

Overall just a great experience. Worked mostly with Alex but Travis who did my trade-in appraisal and Jerry the manager were also great to work with. Felt like I got a good price and was offered more for the trade then at their competitors. They have a good variety of cars and I would definitely recommend them if they have something you are looking for!

THANKS JUSTIN!

The best

Bought my 2nd car from Rocky Ridge last week. I chose them again because they offered the best price with the lowest miles despite the 1.5 drive. But more importantly, it was super easy. I called, applied online, got approved, set a date, and drove up to sign my paperwork. No pressure, no hours upon hours, no "talking to the numbers guy." I went back to Rocky Ridge because I knew it would be an easy transaction and I could get the car I wanted for a no haggle price. I paid $14,700 for a 2016 Honda Civic LX with 25k miles, perfect condition. Couldn't be happier. I always recommend them to my family and friends. My last car was a 2015 Mazda 3 with about the same miles for a great price. Both cars are near mint condition and no problems. 5/5

THANKS JOE!!!

1.0

Poor Salesperson

My husband visited the dealership for the first time on June 13, 2019. He approached the lot when a salesperson came to greet him. As my husband mentioned what he was interested in (a 2018 Chevy Suburban), the first thing out of the salesman's mouth was, "You think you could afford that?" My husband, completely caught off guard, was not happy. The salesman said he was just kidding and when he was told it wasn't funny, the salesman said, "some people have a sense of humor." We clearly can afford the vehicle we were looking to purchase and most likely make more money per year than a USED-CAR salesman. Your dealership just lost out on a sale. My young-looking, Puerto Rican husband took our business elsewhere :)

Dealer response

So sorry this happened. Just bad communication and bad humor. "young-looking, Puerto Rican husband?" I can guarantee that race had NOTHING to do with the bad humor. Again, sorry this happened.

Great Experience

The guys here at Rocky Ridge were fantastic. Kim came out almost immediately when we got there, quickly coming to help us out and get any quick questions we had out of the way. Let us test drive the car on short time and stayed past close to help us out. Texted me a few cars in between my next visit just as suggestions which was good to have. Came back to buy and the team cleaned up the car for us and took care of the minuscule discrepancies with the car. Alex did a good job of taking care of that during the buying process and Kim was quick and thorough with the buying process. I loved the entire experience overall and everyone there was great with helping us out. 10/10.

THANKS BRODY!!!

Audi 2016

This is my 3rd car I bought from Rocky Ridge Auto and I never been disappointed about the quality of car they have. Is one of the best used cars dealers in the area to buy your next car!!! Customer Service is great, from the Owner to each employee. I always deal with Travis and he always do the best and go the extra mile to make sure I'm happy with my new car purchase. Thanks Travis you are the best!!! The repair shop is the same, always great job and quality of work!!! I will go there with my eyes close for any service, from an oil change to a repair. Great Job guys!!! Keep the great work!!!

2015 Lexus Rx350 purchase

Picked up a sweet 2015 Rx350 a few months ago. After shopping around, I found that their car was probably the best deal I could find. I stopped in, met with all the salespeople who were friendly and accommodating. Took the car for a ride and knew immediately that this was the one. Very clean and drove like a dream. Finished the deal, drove home and returned a few hours later to pick up my car. The people there couldn't have been nicer, and I felt that the next time I'm looking, they will be getting a call. Thanks again, JC Smith

Dealer response

Thanks so much John! We appreciate your business! Enjoy that RX350! That is one sweet ride, happy to help you get into it!

Bought a new 2017 Ford Fusion.

Really enjoyed the service in this place Travis Good was excellent he tried everything to get us approved for are new car 2017 Ford Fusion.

Dealer response

Thank you again for your purchase! It was a pleasure working with you! Travis is very grateful for your business!

Elantra

Came here to purchase my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Excellent customer service. Went above and beyond to make experience enjoyable. Would recommend to family and friends. Mandy1

Dealer response

Thank you Mandy! It was a pleasure helping you into your new Elantra!