Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Price, Friendly Salesmen, Super Experience

We were looking for a specific year and model of a Nissan Sentra, and found two - one in Ardmore Nissan, and one at Rocky Ridge. We first drove tot he dealership in Ardmore, since it was closer to home (Ardmore Nissan). The sales manager pulled a bait and switch, made us wait and then told us the car was unavailable....and it was an extremely unpleasant experience. Luckily, the Rocky Ridge Auto guys had a similar car and we drove out to Ephrata. Mike had just washed the car, and had it waiting for us to do a test drive. He was super nice and friendly, gave us great information on the car without any crazy used car talk. The car was perfect, and we left with the car, and also a wonderful experience. Manager Jeremy was funny and nice, and got the purchase done quickly. I would definitely come back here to purchase another car. It was like night and day, comparing the two experiences. Excellent place!

Dealer response

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at another dealer. However we are happy you came to us and purchased your 2017 Sentra! It was a pleasure to assist you and your family! We hope it serves you well for years to come!

16 Elantra (Hyundai)

Travis was very helpful. He was very pleasant and gives off the impression that you can trust him. He listens to my needs then makes suggestions accordingly. He never tried to sell me anything I didn't want or need. He is an excellent sales person.

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind review! We are happy you took the time to give Travis such a great review. Travis works hard for all of his customers. Enjoy your new Elantra.

Bought Jeep Compass

Dealer was very polite, not pushy, easy to work with. Showed us respect. Other dealer in office got us coffee and helped get the car ready

Dealer response

Thanks a lot for both your business and your kind review! Every employee here works very hard and we are thankful for the acknowledgement. Best of luck with your Compass!

Replacing my Jeep Compass

I had lost my original 2014 Jeep Compass in a serious collision. I had little hope of finding a replacement until I saw an ad for a pre-owned Compass at Rocky Ridge Auto. The whole process was very pleasant and the group is so helpful!

Dealer response

Joanne it was a pleasure to be able to help you into your new Compass. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Rocky Ridge. We wish you nothing but the best with you Compass 2.0.

First Purchase Here

SRX was exactly as descibed. Jeremy was very honest and worked with us! Very Happy!!!! Bought our 2011 Cadillac SRX and traded our Cadillac CTS

Dealer response

We are so happy that we were able to help you upgrade your Cadillac. thanks again!

Honda Accord

Everything went smoothly! I was able to get the car that I wanted with no problems. Jesse was very helpful and provided excellent assistance. :)

Dealer response

Vilma thank you again for purchasing your Accord from us. We are very grateful for your business.

08 Lexus IS250

No Pressure to buy. The Whole experience was very easy. I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS 250. Traded My Acura MDX. Would recommend to family and Friends.

Dealer response

Thank you again Lindsay for your business. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

08 Escape

Great staff pleasant and courteous. Great overall experience.

Dealer response

Thank you again Phil and Rebecca for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you.

2014 Rogue

Excellent experience from shopping to test drives, sales assistance, and financing.

Dealer response

Thank you again for your purchase! We are very grateful for it.

Honda CRV

I love Rocky Ridge Auto Sales. Honest people with integrity.

Dealer response

Thank you Darlene for your repeat business. We hope your CRV serves you for years to come!