Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeep Patriot

I was very impressed with the work that is put into the Rocky Ridge website. It left me with few questions to ask when visiting the dealership. My sales person Jesse was quick to answer any questions I had and made the process of acquiring the vehicle very easy. He took care of making sure I had the right info for quick close on the vehicle. A very satisfying experience in what could have been an unpleasant time.

Dealer response

Jeff, we are so happy to here you were pleased with our website. We do put a lot of time and effort into accurately listing our vehicles online. Our photos and walk-around videos are very time consuming to make but customers have really let us know how valuable they are. Thank you again for purchasing your new Patriot from us.

Buying a Ford Mustang

It was a really good experience buying the Mustang that I wanted at a fair price from Jesse at Rocky Ridge. He, and the other people that I met and spoke with there, were great. They were up front, very helpful, good personalities, very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Dealer response

Bob, thank you again for making the long trip from Aston to purchase your Mustang from us. We are very grateful for your business and you taking the time to leave us this review. It was a pleasure dealing with you, and we wish you great service from your new Mustang. Thank you again!

8th Purchase Here

We have bought several cars from here. We won't go anywhere else. I've recommended them to everyone we know.

Dealer response

EIGHT PURCHASES! Defiantly members of the Rocky Ridge car buyers hall of fame! Thank you Adam and Gabrielle for you loyalty over the years we are so grateful for your business. You are a pleasure to deal with every time. Actually since you have wrote this review your mother purchased her new Cruze from us. So the family has added another purchase to its resume. Thank you again!

07 Explorer Sport Trac

Friendly, helpful staff, Bought a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Dealer response

Thank you again for purchasing your Sport Trac from us! We hope it serves you well!

Repeat Customer

Good value, helpful sales people, fairly accommodating, no haggle pricing is nice.

Dealer response

Repeat buyer! Love hearing that, thank you again for choosing us to purchase your next car from.

Paul Baskin

Our daughter was looking for a specific car made by Honda - a 2013 Honda Fit Sport manual transmission, midnight plum in color. We live in Texas and our daughter flew to New York City after we located the car at Rocky Ridge in Pennsylvania. Our salesman Jesse Bills was absolutely wonderful in his willingness to drive to Lancaster Pennsylvania and meet our daughter coming in from the train after regular business hours with the car. There were no surprise additional fees to the bill. Eveything was very clear and honest. The car was all we expected it to be! We had a great experience with Jesse Bills @ Rocky Ridge and would highly recommend them to anyone that wants to do out-of-state sales like we did over the Internet. The combination of great price, low mileage and long list of satisfied customers helped seal the deal for us! Thanks Jesse & Rocky Ridge Auto Sales!

Dealer response

Thanks for the review Paul! We made sure that Jesse saw this review since it was him, and his father that ran the Fit in to Lancaster Train Station at 9:30 at night. We are certainly grateful for his and his father's time, and dedication in doing this to make this deal happen. (Jesse's father does not work for Rocky Ridge so this was super nice of him to do) This certainly was a deal out of the ordinary for us, but we are happy that we were able to help your daughter find the exact Fit that would replace her last Honda. We are happy everything worked out, and to hear your daughter made it back home to Texas safely. Again many thanks for your business, we are very grateful!

Nissan Frontier

The process was simple and easy. Jesse was very helpful and there was no pressure in the purchase of the vehicle.

Dealer response

Kenneth, thank you again for upgrading to your new Frontier here at Rocky Ridge. We are so very thankful for your business. Congrats on your new ride!

Kia Optima-Great Experience

We have used Rocky Ridge in the past and we came back to where we knew we would get a fair deal and great service.

Dealer response

Thank you again for coming to us to replace you Jetta. We are so thankful for your repeat business! Enjoy the Optima!

Honda Civic

It was an excellent experience. Most dealers will not take days to sell a car, but Rocky Ridge understood that I am working two jobs and in school and they were patient. 10 stars out of 5 :)

Dealer response

Emilee thank you for choosing us to help you purchase your new Civic. We are so very grateful for you business. So happy we were able to get you in the car you were looking for!

Great experience!

My experience at Rocky Ridge was wonderful! I bought a 2014 Honda CR-V and Travis was super helpful in showing me all the features of the vehicle. Jesse stepped me through all the paperwork when purchasing the vehicle and didn't miss a thing. There is absolutely no pressure at this dealership! The prices are below book value, the miles are low and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly! My husband also bought a vehicle from Rocky Ridge a few months earlier and loves it. We will go back should we need another vehicle in the future and I highly recommend Rocky Ridge to anyone looking for a great used car!

Dealer response

Awesome review Marilyn! Sounds like you got to work with both of our wonderful salesmen Travis and Jesse. We are very grateful for your repeat business. Enjoy your new CRV!