• Quirk Pre-Owned

Typically buying a car is stressful and a real hassle, not here. One of the best overall car buying experiences I've had in over 30 years buying cars. Tina, Tim and Richie were professional,. Courteous and transparent from the moment we walked on the lot. Would definitely recommend this dealer. As with anything you buy, do you homework first. These guys are great to deal with

• Braulio was awesome and very easy to deal with!

Very easy transaction and great customer service recommend this place. Thanks!

Very easy transaction and great customer service recommend this place. Thanks!

• Best place to buy a car

My first time dealing with Christian indeed made me understand that salesmen are in different categories. Christian a professional salesman and has shown to go places. To me, he is a great asset to this company.

• Only place to buy a vehicle

Christian Keith was a fantastic sales consultant! He made the entire process easy and enjoyable.

• Great and positive experience at Quirk Pre-Owned

Tina was very helpful and found what best met my needs. She and the financing department worked as hard as they could to get me the best deal. Very happy with their service and would come back

• Braulio was fantastic!

Stopped in just to test drive a couple of SUV's I'd been considering. Braulio greeted us and showed my wife and I several choices that were exactly what we had in mind. We weren't planning to buy just then but the offer Braulio was able to get for us made it worth committing then and there. They more than tripled the trade in value for my current vehicle and made sure to help us get exactly what we were looking for when it came to financing. I would recommend everyone go see Braulio for their vehicle needs!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

Braulio couldn't of been more helpful when it comes to making a decision on a car. Overall I must say, I drove off the lot very happy. Thank you

• Review

Tina is great good. We had an excellent experience. We would tell our friends. And family about it.

• Ford fusion

Excellent experience! Customer service was amazing! Christian went above and beyond!

• Paul English

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned Kia Optima from Tina Gurn at Quirk Pre-owned she made it easy no fun .I recommend if you need a car see Tina.