Sheboygan Chevrolet

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 7:30am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(920) 459-6840 (920) 459-6840

Acadia 2018

I was very happy with the service. Scott helped me and was very knowledgeable and polite

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your service visit. I will make sure that I forward this great review to Scott. I am sure he will be very grateful. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you again for choosing us for your vehicle needs! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840

4.5

I was very impressed with the professionalism.

The "shop" as they call it was clean, they were very efficient in handling all aspects of the repairs. The repairs were made in a very timely fashion. The staff was courteous and very professional in their approach and handling any questions I had. They very professional in all matters. The only (and very slight) issue I had was that the interior of the car seemed to have a very fine layer of dust through out the car. As I indicated, just a nuisance matter, but a big issue by any means. The interior is dark gray or black and therefore any and all dust is very noticeable.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your service visit. I will make sure that I forward this great review to our service team! I am sure they will be very grateful. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your vehicle needs! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840

2017 Buick LaCrosse Lease Experience Evaluation

I was extremely pleased with all facets of the experience with this dealer from the overall product knowledge of the sales associate, friendliness and professionalism of all staff members and degree of personalized service I received. They impressed me by their thoroughness in all areas related to the vehicle from features to financing and maintenance schedule/service. Both the sales associate and sales manager were very engaging and genuinely sought to secure my business.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about Sheboygan Chevrolet. We appreciate it! I'm happy that Jeff Romanoski was able to provide you with an experience that many of our customers have had. We strive as a dealership to prove to customers you don't have to be that stereotypical car dealership. Our great service doesn't end at the sale, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you again for the amazing review and for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Enjoy your new Lacrosse! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840

1.5

Don’t buy a car here.

I would not buy from here, I told them Before hand that I was coming to see a truck. Before we looked at the truck, the salesmen told me the truck was traded in on a lease. As he brought out the truck it was filthy and not clean whatsoever and lots scratch marks. He says we just got the truck like 5 days ago and didn’t have time to clean it up even thought it says they’ve had it on car gurus for 35 days. But I still told them to have it ready. The manager came out to look at and apologized how bad it was, so the manager says I’m sorry we just got it in at and auction lol. Really!!!! Your salesmen said it was leased. Manager and the salesmen were speechless. So three lies right off the bat. Never again and beware.

Dealer response

We are though disappointed to read that your experience was not satisfactory. We do not want anyone to leave our dealership unhappy. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie; whether in our personnel or our processes. We appreciate your feedback. We hope for future opportunity to make this right for you. Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840

Recent Purchase and first round of service

Bought a new Silverado from Sheboygan Chevy last fall and love it. Everyone at the dealership has been great! Just had first Oil change and tire rotation and everything want well. Very satisfied with my overall experience and have recommended them to friends and family.

Dealer response

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Quick oil change and tire rotation

I was able to have my oil changed and tires rotated in a very short time. They also changed my air filter for me using a filter I purchased at an auto parts store.

Dealer response

Thank you Jeff for sharing your feedback about your service visit. I will make sure that I forward this great review. I am sure he will be very grateful. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your vehicle needs! Tina Lammers General Sales Manager 920-459-6840

Great Experience

This is a great place to buy or have your vehicle repaired.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your service visit. I will make sure that I forward this great review to our team. I am sure they will be happy to hear! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Auto for your vehicle needs! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840

Great service

They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with my service. Everyone was very friendly and polite and they answered all my questions without talking down to me or rushing me out the door. I will recommend Sheboygan Chevrolet to everyone I know interested in service on their vehicle.

Dealer response

Matt thank you for sharing your feedback about your service visit. I will make sure that I forward this great review to our service team. I am sure they will be very grateful. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Auto for your vehicle needs! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840

duane le breck

excellent service highly recommend , this is our 3rd vehicle from this dealer looking forward for are next car.

Dealer response

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Great service!

Finding a dealer with great service is rather like searching for a unicorn. In this case, we found one. Go to this dealer. Greg Place is great.

Dealer response

Good morning thank you for sharing your feedback. I will make sure that I forward this great review to Greg Place! As you mentioned, excellent sales is great however, the post sales experience is just as important...thank you if you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook or Twitter for access to our news and specials. Thank you again for your purchase from Sheboygan Chevrolet!. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Manager 920-459-6840