Van Horn Hyundai Mazda of Sheboygan

(4.8) 570 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Fast and efficient

I went in for an oil change yesterday, and there were several people waiting already. I expected a long wait, but I had the oil change and tire rotati...on completed with 35 minutes. I appreciate being able to get in and out so I can move on with my day, so thank you!

Sean - Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I'm glad to hear what a fantastic experience you had! We look forward to seeing y...ou again at your next visit. Tina Tasche Customer Relations Manager Van Horn Automotive

• Mazda 3

Service was fast, friendly, and at good price. Started and finished per schedule. Used coupon they emailed me and got a free tire rotation with it

Hey Gary! Thanks for letting us know how your service experience went! Thanks for being our customer! -Van Horn Hyundai Mazda Team

• Great Customer Service

We had a great time purchasing a vehicle here. Trevor was very knowledgeable and found us the best vehicle for its price. The team was very profession...al!

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know how we did. We're so glad to hear that Trevor was able to help you out. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks for being ...our customer! -Van Horn Hyundai Mazda Team

• Van Horn Hyundai and Mazda

It was a very nice experience with very nice people. We came in late they got us done we left to go eat and just came back to pick up the car after it... was cleaned up. I would recommend them.

• Great Experience

The sales team was very professional. Trevor did a great job showing us the vehicle and it was great that they had a play area for the kids.

• Great Customer Service

I had a great experience buying my new Elantra! Trevor was no pressure which made me feel comfortable working with him.

• Great Experience

I love the car I bought from Van Horn. Mike was very helpful and made it a great experience. I highly recommend.

• Service

I had originally scheduled only one vehicle for service but Amanda was able to get my second vehicle scheduled for service at the same time.

• Fast and Friendly

I recently moved back to Wisconsin and needed to get into a new car. I stopped into Van Horn Hyundai because I have been very impressed with their rev...iews and the Brands reviews. Trevor helped me find the right vehicle and I feel I got a great deal on a brand new Tucson!

• A Xiong was my salesman

I got approved before I went to the dealership. It was a nice and very quick process. The car was already pulled up before I got there also and all I ...did was look over the car and drove it to see if I like it.

Van Horn Hyundai Mazda of Sheboygan