153 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Smart Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Beautiful facility, very knowledgable employees

They had the vehicle I wanted on their lot, worked hard to secure incentives and the buying process was very streamlined.

• paul hooker

Great sales experience with sales men Paul Hooker would recommend him and smart chevrolet to friends and family. Purchased a used lexus ls 460..Thanks

• Rebecca Autry

Paul Hooker is an exceptional salesman. He took the time to make sure we were happy with our vehicle and answered any questions we had. He is a good man and a great asset for Smart Chevrolet. I will recommend him at Smart Chevrolet to my friends or anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Paul in sales

Paul was an outstanding salesman. He saw I was looking at a vehicle on the lot, walked over and greeted me and I told him I was looking for a jeep. He was very knowledgeable and if was unsure of a question it took him no time to get me an answer. He was very personable and did not pressure me at all. Worked with me on every question or concern I had. Long story short I walked out the owner of that jeep.

• Amazing salesman

Paul Hooker is an amazing salesman! He took all the time he needed to make sure we were happy with our vehicle, answering all the questions we had no matter what. He is really a good person and is a great asset to Smart Chevrolet!

• Farm Owner

I had a good experience and I would recommend to my friends.

I had a good experience and I would recommend to my friends.

• Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Ask for Dan!! Dan helped my husband and I in the purchase of our 2010 GMC Sierra 1500. Every other lot we visited did not make us a priority, but Dan and his team at Smart Chevrolet did everything they could to make us feel valued. We had the best experience at this car lot! Thank you to Dan and the whole Smart Chevrolet team. If we ever need to purchase another car, we will visit this lot first.

• VW purchase

Paul did an amazing job to not only help with our purchase but he was wonderful with our kids as well! Great guy!!

• VW purchase

• Commerical driver

I was really please with the whole process of purchasing my new car..Anthony Parks and Rick Lewis they did all they could to get me in my car...thank y'all so much