New 888-239-4184 Dealer Website
Used 888-239-4184 Email Dealer
Service 888-239-4184

4.5
Average based on 111 reviews
  • Beautiful facility, very knowledgable employees

They had the vehicle I wanted on their lot, worked hard to secure incentives and the buying process was very streamlined.

• Bought a SUV

this place is totally awesome the people here are very dedicated into putting their all into helping each individual.

• Great service!!

Came in to buy a car from ken henshaw the service was great! He answered all my questions and was very helpful! Great place to buy a car!!

• Great service

Went here today and had great customer service from Sammy Adkins he was an honest guy and a pleasure to do business with

• Smart Chevrolet.

Paul Hooker and staff at Smart Chevrolet are best in the business. Need a car? Well worth the trip to Madison.

• 5¿ sales, BAD products & WORSE customer service!

My second new Chevrolet truck & 3rd automobile purchased from this dealership since Smart took over. On the first truck the computer went out 3 weeks after I bought it. They keep it for 50 days before it was fixed with only 700 miles on the truck. I called GM and they had it fixed the next day. Never had another problem with that truck thankfully. In regards to the 2nd truck I purchased it a year ago this month. The ac went out at 43000 miles. Smart said I was over my warranty - Yes, I was 3000 over...its a 1000 dollar fix & the AC shouldn't go out at 40,000 miles. . To make it worse, when I showed up for my SCHEDULED appt, they said they had too much going on and the person shouldn't have scheduled me... After I had paid one of my employees to drive it from Guilford county! I called GM, who contacted them and Smart said they might could "help out a little bit" A little bit?!? Let me add that the 3 vehicles I have purchased from them have totaled over $110,000....and they can help me a "little bit". Obviously they don't care about repeat customers or customer satisfaction. Needless to say, I will not buy another vehicle from them, and will definitely not buy another Chevrolet.

• Buy a truck

Excellent service... Understood what we needed and had a great inventory to select our truck.

• Great service

Worked with Sammy had a great experience!! We high recommend this dealer for your new or used car needs

• robert adkins

Has an awesome time to smart chevrolet, ended up buying a 2008 honda civic si. I'd refer anybody and everybody to this dealership

• purchase a 2014 Nissan from Paul Hooker @ Smart

First time to buy a car on my own. Thanks Paul Hooker and Smart Chevrolet for helping me start my life in the business area. Great buying program.