Smart Chevrolet

173 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 4, 2019

Very polite employees. Helped me a lot. Answered all my questions. Helped me and my husband get a car. I would recommend this place. Very satisfied.

May 22, 2019

I went and purchased my dreamed car from this dealership. I was treated with respect and kindness. Very professional to me and my dog Russy. Will, Chad... , and Scotty was great. Scotty was out sick,but he deserve this shout out as well.Panther pride in the house. Thanks everyone I'm a happy customer.

• June 25, 2018

Recommend anyone in need of a new or used car to Smart Chevrolet. Nice staff. Clean showroon, in and out with your car! Loved the experience!

April 25, 2019

I highly do not recommend buying a vehicle from Smart Chevrolet. I purchased a brand new 2019 Silverado high country duramax a $70,000.00 truck. I had... the truck shipped from NC to Fl and It took them nearly a week to get the truck picked up. Once the truck arrived It had multiple scratches. There manager Mike told me to go and get a quote to repair the brand new truck. I went directly to a local chevy dealer and got a quote of $1,200.00 to fix and repair the damages. They then informed me that they were thinking It was a few hundred and not a thousand dollars. I have left multiple messages with there manager sense submitting the invoice and they will not return my call. Now i have to come out of pocket to repair and get an attorney involved to make sure they get what they deserve. Terrible business skills. Wish i bought a truck locally. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE JOKERS.

January 3, 2019

Purchased a vehicle from smart in 2017 was told it wasn’t damaged later found out it was. Bad place to buy a vehicle never again.

November 7, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDi which I first saw on Ebay. I live out of state and had this car shipped to me. It was EXACTLY as described and has... ZERO issues. Chris A & Ana did everything I asked for before and even after my purchase. I asked for a few specific tasks to be completed after the purchase and Ana did an awesome job at getting things done. Communication was awesome and most importantly the car is too. I got the car serviced and checked at the VW dealer and they found the car to be perfect as well. I bought this car sight unseen and I am truly happy with it. Thank you Chris A & Ana! I will be back! Kayvon

November 6, 2018

Liz Shamburg was amazing ,very friendly and professional and treated me like family . She went beyond expectations get me the best deal and did. Would... recommend any one to go see her at Smart Chevrolet. They have an awesome crew to work with.

October 26, 2018

Were very nice and helpful and even picked me up and put gas in to boot lol I will be going back when I need a new car

October 10, 2018

Dont buy online, these people are not honest, and delivered a vehicle to us that was not as described, many issues, from the purchase to the delivery.... Horrible experience. Unorganized, the worst communication ever.. even the BMV was appalled when they recieved a packet if information that they had no idea what it was also incorrect. Gave many chances to correct the issues, however they are not interested once they have your money.

June 12, 2018

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. After looking at their cars and finding one that I liked they called me non stop for a 250 dollar payment... to hold my car. After explaining to them that I don’t want to put anything down because I’m getting the whole loan refinance they ensure me that I will get my money back once I get to the dealership. I have yet to receive my deposit and their management won’t do anything about it...