4.5
499 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sommer's Automotive from DealerRater.com
  • Buying process was smooth and painless

Gordy was great, met him on my lunch to test drive the car, came back that evening to sign the paperwork. He understood and took to heart my expecations and budget. I will recommend Sommers to my friends and family.

• High Marks for Routine Service Visit

This was my second service visit to Sommer's Buick GMC. The routine service was completed within the expected timeframe, with no oversell pressure for additional services. As it was a bigger service interval, I really appreciated the use of a loaner car to minimize disruptions to my daily routine.

• SERVICE APPOINTMENT

Professional and ON TIME. Work done to Mfg, specs. and for less than originally quoted. Car washed without asking..Coffee and cookies a PLUS.

• Outstanding Customer Care

Friendliness of employees, comfort of the waiting area, and quality of service on my vehicle were excellent. I enjoyed my experience and besides the wait being comfortable, it was also short. I was in and out for an oil hange and car wash within 30 min. During that time my salesperson stopped by to ask about the vehicle as well as my work and family. The mechanic and the person at the desk were friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely happy to serve me and take care of my vehicle.

• Fair, knowledgeble help with warranty!
    April 14, 2017

Bought our Outback Limited 2.5i from Sommers in 2015, Mark was a helpful and knowledgeable sales rep. Two years later, we had already hit 36,000 miles on odometer, and about to lose our factory bumper to bumper coverage. After finding out the coverage we got mailed covered "basics" and not all the gizmos ("eyesight", etc.) we went back to Sommers to discuss with them. Anthony and Michael in the finance department were most helpful and showed us the different plans. We got the plan we needed to cover the basics and electronics at a fair price. Shout out to you, Michael for walking us through it.

• Excellent

Everyone is very friendly and the service is excellent. I've continued to take my car back for oil changes, because it's quick, cheap, and reasonable, and they wash it for free.

• Great service

Friendly/helpful staff Always willing to explain any tech issues and new car info as I may need. Nice to have a free car wash too

• Great experience!
    April 12, 2017

We purchased our first Subaru, a 2014 Forester Limited and the experience at Sommer's was excellent. No pressure with friendly staff! We would definitely recommend Sommer's to our friends and family.

• Clean and courteous

Always very pleasant and courteous. Enjoy going there for service. Waiting room is very quiet, but not really kid friendly.

• Timely and professional

Everything was done on a very professional and timely basis. Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable. Every person working for the dealership was very friendly and helpful.