New 877-299-7361 Dealer Website
Used 888-324-4271 Email Dealer
Service 866-794-3839

• Great Service!

They actually do all the checkoff items; my tire pressure was off very slightly before service, but correct after service. Great job folks!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Bob Fish Buick GMC Team

• Friendly and professional

I was very pleased with Bob Fish. Robbie kept searching for the kind of car I wanted. He finally found one and it was just what I wanted. I was given two free service calls. They were prompt, friendly and professional. The area I waited in was clean and comfortable. My car was ready and cleaned in a timely manner.

• 2016 Canyon

Jeremy was a pleasure to work with and far surpassed all of my expectations. I will definitely be back in the future whether it be for a new vehicle or accessories for my current one.

• Great Service

Robbie Robraun is always a pleasure to work with. Was in getting my truck serviced and ended up buying a new one.

• Andrew Witte is the go to guy for a new vehicle

Andrew Witte was very professional. Not pushy at all and did everything I asked for. Walked through the truck very thoroughly. Was very prepared for the delivery. Had everything setup from onstar to com all setup before I got there and onstar sent me a truck report on the day of delivery while I was on my way to get it. If I ever need a new vehicle I will be back.

• bob fish

Our salesman was very professional,he knew alot about all the vehichles we looked at if we had a question about something he had the answer about the vehicle. Would buy again from your dealership for my next purchase!

• Awesome Experience!

Jeremy Kirst, sales representative, was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

• Purchasing a new car

People were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I have purchased cars here in the past and would recommend Bob Fish to people I know. The service department is great too.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Kathy. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Bob Fish Buick GMC Team

• Routine Body Shop Service Visit

I took my truck in for auto butler service and purchased the optional $9.95 clean up and WOW! The interior is the cleanest it has been! My dog rides in the back and there was quite alot of dog hair which is hard to remove. But,the cleaner did the job. Thanks so much. Well done Bob Fish!

• Awesome

Tom was great to work with and gave me notice while they were working on it. Awesome Job!!!