• Great Service!

They actually do all the checkoff items; my tire pressure was off very slightly before service, but correct after service. Great job folks!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Bob Fish Buick GMC Team

• Service Department

I truly feel that your Tom, service writer, does an outstanding job... when he tells me something, I can trust that he will do/follow-through on what he said.

• vehicle check and oil change

the people were personable and easy to talk to the outside of the truck was neatly washed tires were rotated,

• Great Service

Excellent they are always so accommodating when I need to get the truck in fast. They always work with my schedule I am thankful for that.

• Friendly and professional

I was very pleased with Bob Fish. Robbie kept searching for the kind of car I wanted. He finally found one and it was just what I wanted. I was given two free service calls. They were prompt, friendly and professional. The area I waited in was clean and comfortable. My car was ready and cleaned in a timely manner.

• 2016 Canyon

Jeremy was a pleasure to work with and far surpassed all of my expectations. I will definitely be back in the future whether it be for a new vehicle or accessories for my current one.

• Great Service

Robbie Robraun is always a pleasure to work with. Was in getting my truck serviced and ended up buying a new one.

• Andrew Witte is the go to guy for a new vehicle

Andrew Witte was very professional. Not pushy at all and did everything I asked for. Walked through the truck very thoroughly. Was very prepared for the delivery. Had everything setup from onstar to com all setup before I got there and onstar sent me a truck report on the day of delivery while I was on my way to get it. If I ever need a new vehicle I will be back.

• bob fish

Our salesman was very professional,he knew alot about all the vehichles we looked at if we had a question about something he had the answer about the vehicle. Would buy again from your dealership for my next purchase!

• Awesome Experience!

Jeremy Kirst, sales representative, was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.