Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

338 reviews

338 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 12, 2019

Sherry is one of the reasons why we are a return customer. Very easy to work with and makes things happen for our needs and wants.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you continue to have great experiences with Heiser and Sherry. We gr...eatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

Sherry Konek

(5.0) 36 reviews

Gary Marcouiller

New Car Manager

(5.0) 23 reviews

September 12, 2019

I've had experiences with several dealerships over the years, some good, some not so good. Dealing with Sherry and Heiser was awesome! Absolutely no complaints... and so much to rave about....from the very beginning to driving out the door. Highly recommend them.

Dear Rachel,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Heiser and Sherry helped to find what you were looking for and provided you w...ith a great dealership experience. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Sherry Konek

(5.0) 36 reviews

• March 18, 2014

I bought my car from Heiser Chevrolet of West Allis, but sometimes have my car serviced at Heiser Chevrolet of West Bend as it is very convenient. Its... great how clean the entrance is, how they communicate the work to be done, as well as anything they might find. When they are done, they go through all of the inspections/diagnostics that they performed to present a detailed picture of the state of my vehicle. And they washed away the winter salt. I'm not sure what I enjoy most about the waiting area, the WI-FI or free snacks. It is clean and quiet, so I can actually get work done while I'm there. Sometimes, my car is done long before I am ready to leave.

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage of both of our Heiser stores. We are honored that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business at both l...ocations. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Warmest regards, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

September 9, 2019

They listen to what I need . Joe Vicari Jr. And Glen Gierach were outstanding they helped me to get in the TX4 Cadillac just what I wanted I love the... CADILLAC!!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Joe, Glen..., and the rest of the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new Cadillac!

September 8, 2019

My wife and I stopped to look at a vehicle we had seen online. Glen happened to spot us when he was in the lot and stopped by to see if we had any questions.... He was very easy going, listened to what we said, and set us up with a test drive. Glen didn't know that we were wanting to choose a car that day. He was so great to work with and we never felt pressured.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Glen helped to make this a great experie...nce for you and your wife. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you see you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

September 3, 2019

Everytime I come in, everyone is always welcoming. I am frequently asked by all employees if I'm doing ok. They also respect my time. Great service!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We greatly appreciate your busi...ness and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

September 3, 2019

Our whole experience was great. Wonderful salesman Cesar. Everyone was nice. I like the personal service that was provided. Quality salesmanship could... not ask for anything more.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad to hear that your experience with us was great. Thank you for choosing Heiser, and we hope ...to see you again soon. Enjoy your new ride!

Cesar Nunez

(5.0) 30 reviews

September 3, 2019

Very easy to work with, even searched for the exact vehicle we wanted and were able to get it from another dealer. Top notch service!

Dear Tim,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Heiser and the team made this a great experience for you, and helped to find exa...ctly what you were looking for. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new Cadillac!

September 3, 2019

Working wit OB is and always has been a great auto buying experience. OB is a straight shooter and does not play games some other dealers do. He follows... up to ensure our satisfaction and ensures any assistance we may need (technical) are fully met. Thank You OB!!!!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Heiser and the team made this experience great and met your expecta...tions. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

September 1, 2019

We had a great experience with Heiser. Great service. Friendly staff. Fast and quick delivery. Worked hard for our business. Especially appreciated Cesar... and Brian.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Heiser and the team was a great one. We greatl...y appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Cesar Nunez