Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

371 reviews

371 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 15, 2019

Overall I had a good experience at Heiser Chevrolet. Leigh Mattilla was pleasant to work with, relaxed and no pressure.She was very helpful introducing... me to all the new features and didn't mind going over some of these things more than once to make sure that I knew how to use all the electronics.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Leigh helped you through the process with ease. We greatly appreciat...e your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Leigh Mattilla

Sales

(5.0) 8 reviews

October 15, 2019

Salesman wss very helpfull and patient. He took the time to help me find a vehicle I really loved. Thank you so much for all you did for me and my family.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that we helped to find exactly what you were looking for. We greatly apprec...iate your business and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new ride!

Chad Braeger

(5.0) 13 reviews

• March 18, 2014

I bought my car from Heiser Chevrolet of West Allis, but sometimes have my car serviced at Heiser Chevrolet of West Bend as it is very convenient. Its... great how clean the entrance is, how they communicate the work to be done, as well as anything they might find. When they are done, they go through all of the inspections/diagnostics that they performed to present a detailed picture of the state of my vehicle. And they washed away the winter salt. I'm not sure what I enjoy most about the waiting area, the WI-FI or free snacks. It is clean and quiet, so I can actually get work done while I'm there. Sometimes, my car is done long before I am ready to leave.

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage of both of our Heiser stores. We are honored that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business at both l...ocations. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Warmest regards, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

October 15, 2019

Great staff, every question answered, very good deal on a new truck, easy paperwork. Very personal attention through the process; everyone you meet is... welcoming and helpful

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us, even ...down to the small details. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new ride!

Leigh Mattilla

Sales

(5.0) 8 reviews

October 15, 2019

My recent transaction of trading in my Escalade and leasing an XT6 was smooth and fair for all. The dealership was helpful in all ways and made the transition... enjoyable, safe, and relaxing.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and smooth transition with us. We greatly... appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you next time. Enjoy your new XT6!

Glen Gierach

(5.0) 21 reviews

Joe Vicari Jr.

Cadillac Manager

(4.9) 17 reviews

October 15, 2019

We had a very good experience purchasing our truck with Chad at Heiser. The showroom was very accommodating for my family which really helped with having... my kids along. Chad was very informative and helpful with our purchase.

Dear Rebecca,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that your fami...ly enjoyed our showroom. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Chad Braeger

(5.0) 13 reviews

October 10, 2019

Friendly people every time. Will continue to bring my car and will buy another truck or car from Ceasar. Looking for a new or used vehicle in 2 years

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with Heiser and our sales department.... We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon for a new vehicle!

Cesar Nunez

(5.0) 40 reviews

October 9, 2019

We were looking for something rather unusual. We needed nitrogen in our camper tires. They were able to get this done the same day I called, and worked... around my schedule. Very considerate!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we hope to see you again soon!

October 8, 2019

great service from buying to the services dept and everyone in-between , did a great job and very friendly and helpful great place to buy a car .

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a 5-star experience with us. We greatly appreciate your bu...siness and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Glen Gierach

(5.0) 21 reviews

October 8, 2019

Cesar was one of the best salesman I have ever worked with. Cesar treats you like a person not just another sales in the books for him. I would buy another... car from him and also recommend other people to.

Dear Scott,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Heiser and the team.... We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Cesar Nunez