Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.9
  • Great Service - great waiting area

I bought my car from Heiser Chevrolet of West Allis, but sometimes have my car serviced at Heiser Chevrolet of West Bend as it is very convenient. Its... great how clean the entrance is, how they communicate the work to be done, as well as anything they might find. When they are done, they go through all of the inspections/diagnostics that they performed to present a detailed picture of the state of my vehicle. And they washed away the winter salt. I'm not sure what I enjoy most about the waiting area, the WI-FI or free snacks. It is clean and quiet, so I can actually get work done while I'm there. Sometimes, my car is done long before I am ready to leave.

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage of both of our Heiser stores. We are honored that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business at both l...ocations. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Warmest regards, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

• usual

Good experience, nice sales Rep. Did not buy because they insisted on a sales price 33% above kbb value, even after looking it up together on the scre...en. Did not provide any evidence of methodology used/actual market data to support 33% above market rate. Admittedly it was a moderately rare vehicle, but you still have to substantiate the value. Not afraid to try again another day on another vehicle.

• Purchase through Cars.com

Drove 2 hours to pick up an auto from cars.come. Was expecting a "transactional" approach. Instead, was treated in a first class manner and my wife ...was guided through the auto for nearly 90 minutes. Paul and Rick did a great job as did Colin. Overall, what you would expect from a high end dealer. Very satisfied.

• Customer

Cesar was great. Friendly, responsive and fun to work with- I'm a happy guy wth the car of my dream!

• Not impressed

I originally went there for an oil change. I walked out of there being told my battery needed to be replaced, my head gasket needed to be replaced, (b...ecause it started smoking when they started my car to bring it out to me) a couple of seals needing to be replaced because they were leaking oil. My check engine light was on (which I knew about) and I was told that would just be $89.99 to diagnose. I myself nor my husband, have ever had issues with the head gasket smoking, the car overheating or seeing any oil on the ground from where it is parked because of leaking. Not to mention the battery has never caused us any issues either. So, I took my car to get a second opinion. (From where I bought it) Low and behold, my head gasket is fine, as is the battery. (Which I didn't even say I was told 'needed' to be replaced) there are a couple small cracks in the seals, and I was told at this dealership it would be $29.95 to diagnose the check engine light. I knew going in that my front brakes needed to be replaced but am confused as to why your dealership would charge me $375.95 and another dealership would charge me $310.00. Also, why would it cost me $89.99 to diagnose a check engine light by you, but only $29.95 elsewhere. I am so frustrated by the fact that I was told I needed all this work when that is not the case at all. Getting a second opinion saved me just under $1500...if not more. I was going here because it was more convenient then going to where I had purchased my vehicle from. But, now I can say I will not be going back, I will tell people about my experience, and would not recommend anyone to go there.

• brake line replacement

recommend your service department to son-in-law that was here from North Dakota for Christmas, brake line blew on the trip here, called Monday am to s...ee if service department had time to do the job, was told yes, dropped truck off Monday 10 am, repair job was not complete until Thursday at 2pm, would not recommend service department to anyone needing their vehicle back in a reasonable amount of time.

Hi Cindy: Thank you for this feedback. Heiser was happy to accommodate your unexpected fix. Our holidays were busy too, with people on vacation or... out sick. We are sorry for the wait. We had to order parts for your vehicle. When they came in on Wednesday we tried our best to turn things around quickly. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience this caused you and appreciate the opportunity you gave us.

• i brought a vehicle for Heiser Chevrolet cadillac

The service was awesome and made you fell like you are home. the sales person was ceser he was awesome. I would be back to get my future car.

We want to thank your salesman Ob for making our buying experience a special time. We love out new Equinox!! Ob went above and beyond to get us the ve...hicle we wanted. Thanks again Ob and everyone else who assisted in our purchase. Paul and Terry Schommer

• Corvette Service

I have been servicing my corvettes at Heiser for several years and I am extremely satisfied. Mark McCabe the service advisor does an excellent of sche...duling and getting me in at a short notice. The quality of work is above par. Everyone at the facility is friendly and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Heiser West Bend for your service needs.

• The complete customer centric team!

I had a great experience with Heiser. Sean Sprtel truly was a pleasure to work with. He didn't take me on a goose chase after I told him I just had a ...couple of questions about some adds and pricing. I told him what I would be looking for and that what he brought to the table. Thought it to be cool of him to show me comparisons of the vehicles I was looking at. I had the good feeling that this staff was all about the customer. He had the resources there and ready for the questions I dropped. It's nice to see the whole team come together to assist each other also...again to help better us as costumers and turning our sale/purchase over smoothly and thoroughly. They work to get the greatest deal for our buck too... with out sacrificing what are looking for in vehicle. I know I have no regrets nor any see able regrets in the far future. I truly got exactly and everything I was looking forward...i.e. the model, make, trim, and lets not for get the goodies we all want inside to play with...lol. Two thumbs up. Again that Sean guy was really lax, helpful, well mannered, and considerate when helping me find the vehicle I was looking for. Thanx Heiser/Sean Sprtel for the 2016 Silverado, 1500 1LT Double...it hits all the needs and wants I was looking for.

Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend