Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

372 reviews

372 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2019

Cesar was one of the best salesman I have ever worked with. Cesar treats you like a person not just another sales in the books for him. I would buy another... car from him and also recommend other people to.

Dear Scott,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Heiser and the team.... We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Bob Felder

Used Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

October 8, 2019

When the service writer I worked with called to tell me the car was done, I asked to be picked up by the shuttle driver at noon. At 12:20 pm I called... the service department to let them know the shuttle driver had not arrived yet. The service writer I had been working with had left the dealership and nobody knew anything about it. I was told that the shuttle driver was out picking someone else up and would come get me after they returned to the dealership. At about 1:00 pm there was a knock on my door, it was the shuttle driver. When I arrived at the dealership I asked the service writer I had been working with why I I wasn't picked up at noon. He mumbled something about having written it down on the board and didn't know what happened. Having been asked to be picked up at noon and not receiving any information to the contrary, I committed to picking up my sick grandson from the high school. He had to wait until 1:30 pm for me to get there. The thing that really angered me was the envelope in my vehicle with the letter from the dealership offering to buy back my car. There was time for that, but no one made sure the shuttle driver was picking me up at noon?

Dear Valued Customer,We sincerely apologize for your last experience with our service department. A manager will be contacting you to learn more abou...t your concerns and address issues that need improvement with our staff. Thank you for reaching out to us.

October 8, 2019

Great service. Cesar & Rick worked with me until I found a vehicle within my budget and finding features I wanted. This is my 3rd car from Heiser because... I like how they treat me. However, I do wish the process was a bit faster.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you've continued to have a great experience with Heiser and the team.... We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

October 7, 2019

they all do a great job no problems at all good job. they all seamed to know an do their job very well very good group.

Dear James,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we hope to see you... again soon.

Leigh Mattilla

Sales

(5.0) 8 reviews

October 3, 2019

It was kind of a hectic time but everybody spent the extra to make sure it was done the same day, They were all so great.

Dear Robert,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our service departm...ent. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Glen Gierach

(5.0) 21 reviews

Bob Felder

Used Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

October 3, 2019

The service department and salesperson (OB) took really good care of us when this problem came up within a few days of the purchase of our used Impala.... They took the time to properly diagnose what turned out to be a very tricky issue with the fuel evap system. The technicians figured out a dual fault problem and fixed it for good! Some things are not able to be diagnosed by simply reading a computer generated failure code. It took a real technician to pin down the problem and fix it. There was no charge for the service they performed and they would have been within their rights to charge for time and parts. It was a used car. We love our Impala and she drives like a brand new car! Thanks!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our se...rvice department, as well as with OB. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Glad you're enjoying your new Impala!

October 3, 2019

I highly enjoy coming to this dealership. Sherry is incredibly kind and funny and makes shopping for cars less stressful!! I love this dealership and everyone... here, I love coming and never leaving feeling overwhelmed or stressed, but instead with a smile on my face.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy your visits with Heiser and Sher...ry. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Sherry Konek

(5.0) 43 reviews

October 3, 2019

Taz was so willing to work with us and customize a vehicle to meet my desires. He's been super informative and always willing to help you out. He's been... personable and will joke around to lighten the mood, which is enjoyable since buying a vehicle is stressful. When this dealership didn't have exactly what we were looking for, he traded a vehicle with the West Allis location.

Dear Renee,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that you had an awesome experience with Taz and the rest of the Heiser team. We greatly app...reciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Mathias "Taz" Derksen

(5.0) 13 reviews

October 2, 2019

Great experience. Cesar was the best, what an awesome salesman and asset to your company. Will buy again and again from Cesar and send as many people his... way as I can. Love my truck!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review and recommendation! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experie...nce with Cesar and the rest of the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Glad you're enjoying your new Silverado!

Chad Braeger

(5.0) 13 reviews

October 2, 2019

Everybody at heiser are great. From the time you walk in the door, lots of hello's and smiles. Bad experiences at Bob Fish and now Lynch wont ever try... them again. Best GM dealership in West Bend.

Dear Michael,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We greatly app...reciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Welcome to the Heiser family of owners!