Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

372 reviews

372 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2013

The service team at Heiser Chevrolet saved our travel weekend, when on Saturday morning they readily accepted my car that had just lost the right front... brake as the pad broke loose from the caliper and made the car undriveable. I was in Wisconsin visiting parents, having driven in from Tennessee and going back the next day. Mark and Chris Feavel, the service advisors, took the car in, found the parts, and Chris personally took charge of seeing that the repairs were done correctly and quickly. In two hours my car was back to me and ready for the long trip back to Tennessee. Now That's Service.

January 3, 2013

Marv, the sales consultant, was helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. Patience was his virture in teaching me all the bells and whistles of the new vehicle.... Adam also was great and I can see that customer service is high on his list. In the Metro Milwaukee area, Heiser of West Bend offered the best price for the new Cadillac ATS.

January 2, 2013

My request was handled promptly, and courteously, and expedited very efficiently. Was treated respectfully and in a timely fashion. I would recommend... this dealership for service in very favorable light. My service advisor, Christopher Feavel, was a extremely pleasant and courteous.

December 30, 2012

Heiser had just the car we were looking for and we made a graet deal on our new Impala. The sales and finance staff were very nice and made the whole experience... a breeze.

December 29, 2012

Before my car was turned into a pancake by someone who didn't stop for a stop sign, it was always serviced at Heiser. When looking for a replacement,... I started here because I really liked the service department. Nick and the rest of the crew at Heiser were extremely helpful in finding a car for me and helped to make it fit into my limited budget.

December 29, 2012

This dealership has gone through many growing pains and as a long time customer that lives in the community I have heard and seen a lot of changes. With... completely new facilities The staff here are making this beautiful new structure look even better. Chris in service has worked with me on 2 of my vehicles and he is a great service advisor. He is upfront, honest, and thorough. Keep up the great work! If you are looking for a great sales person my family has worked with Woody for years and he is a great guy with great values. I give Heiser an A+

December 27, 2012

I had exceptional customer service from a fine young man named Christopher. He was so polite and even bought me me lunch at Applebees while I was waiting... for my repairs to be completed. This is a classy establishment with at least one very professional employee so I am happy to tell my friends and family about Heiser Automotive.

December 21, 2012

Decided to make the 4 hour drive and I am glad I did Very nice people give me a fair price for my trade in and a nice used HHR

December 17, 2012

Perfect every time! Thank you to Chris for being attentive to my needs and concerns. You made me comfortable about my investment in car repairs on my Cadillac.... My car is now running like new thanks to you and your great technician getting my sick Cadillac back to healthy status. I am very happy with my service and your front line staff in the service department has been very helpful. I hope your sales department is as good when I am ready to buy a new car.

December 15, 2012

Extremely easy purchase. Excellent price and sales person.