Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

365 reviews

365 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2019

They listen to what I need . Joe Vicari Jr. And Glen Gierach were outstanding they helped me to get in the TX4 Cadillac just what I wanted I love the... CADILLAC!!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Joe, Glen..., and the rest of the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new Cadillac!

September 8, 2019

My wife and I stopped to look at a vehicle we had seen online. Glen happened to spot us when he was in the lot and stopped by to see if we had any questions.... He was very easy going, listened to what we said, and set us up with a test drive. Glen didn't know that we were wanting to choose a car that day. He was so great to work with and we never felt pressured.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Glen helped to make this a great experie...nce for you and your wife. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you see you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

September 3, 2019

Everytime I come in, everyone is always welcoming. I am frequently asked by all employees if I'm doing ok. They also respect my time. Great service!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We greatly appreciate your busi...ness and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

September 3, 2019

Our whole experience was great. Wonderful salesman Cesar. Everyone was nice. I like the personal service that was provided. Quality salesmanship could... not ask for anything more.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad to hear that your experience with us was great. Thank you for choosing Heiser, and we hope ...to see you again soon. Enjoy your new ride!

September 3, 2019

Very easy to work with, even searched for the exact vehicle we wanted and were able to get it from another dealer. Top notch service!

Dear Tim,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Heiser and the team made this a great experience for you, and helped to find exa...ctly what you were looking for. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new Cadillac!

September 3, 2019

Working wit OB is and always has been a great auto buying experience. OB is a straight shooter and does not play games some other dealers do. He follows... up to ensure our satisfaction and ensures any assistance we may need (technical) are fully met. Thank You OB!!!!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Heiser and the team made this experience great and met your expecta...tions. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

September 1, 2019

We had a great experience with Heiser. Great service. Friendly staff. Fast and quick delivery. Worked hard for our business. Especially appreciated Cesar... and Brian.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Heiser and the team was a great one. We greatl...y appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

August 28, 2019

Everyone did a great job. We are very happy with our purchase. Even a with a little of a misunderstanding of sale. They still took care of us and more.... They made the problem right and we are very pleased with our purchase.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that you're very happy with your purchase. We greatly appreciate your bus...iness and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

August 21, 2019

I went in and they got me in for my needs. Rotors and brake work was done very quickly. Drives much better. Thanks to everyone!!

Dear Valued Customer,Thanks for the great review! Glad we could make your experience positive and efficient. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we hope... to see you again soon.

August 21, 2019

This was one of the most easiest purchases as of date. Sherry got me a exact car I wanted and provided me a fair and honest price up front. Sherry was... very accommodating, she stayed late to help deliver the XT5. I will calling Sherry and Heiser when my next lease is up. :)

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Sherry has helped to make it a 5-star experience. We greatly appreciate... your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

Rick Nelson