Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

366 reviews

366 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 21, 2019

This was one of the most easiest purchases as of date. Sherry got me a exact car I wanted and provided me a fair and honest price up front. Sherry was... very accommodating, she stayed late to help deliver the XT5. I will calling Sherry and Heiser when my next lease is up. :)

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Sherry has helped to make it a 5-star experience. We greatly appreciate... your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

August 15, 2019

Nathan did a great job. Service detected an oil leak which was covered by warranty and repaired. Only issue was that when I picked it up, there were... unusual sounds that required me to return the vehicle to complete the work; and they provided me a loaner. In the end, all was good.

Dear Roger,Thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our service team. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we ...look forward to seeing you again in the future!

August 15, 2019

Had an idea or what I was looking for, after looking at and driving several vehicles we decided on one. Was able to pick up vehicle the following day.

Dear Valued Customer,Thanks for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that we were able to find just what you were looking for. Thank you for choosi...ng Heiser and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Glen Gierach

(5.0) 20 reviews

August 14, 2019

I have come to depend on the service here, even though it is further away than other dealers from my home. Best Chevy dealership around.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that we have provided you with an all around 5-star experience. We greatl...y appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

August 13, 2019

🥰 lee you rock,you were knowledgeable about the vehicle that I chose and made my decision very easy to make I love my Buick Verano thanks for everything.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Leigh helped to find the perfect vehicle for you. Thank you for choo...sing Heiser and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Glad you are enjoying your Buick Verano!

Leigh Mattilla

Sales

(5.0) 6 reviews

August 13, 2019

Heiset treated us very professionally. Glen and Gary did their best at getting us into the truck we wanted. They provided fast and friendly service

Dear Mark,Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Glen and Gary helped to get the truck you were looking for with fast and frie...ndly service. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Glen Gierach

(5.0) 20 reviews

August 12, 2019

I dropped my car off to have a recall taken care of said it would be 1.5 to 2 hours. I needed to do a few things with the family shortly after I dropped... it off. I was hoping to pick it up between 11 and 12. I had errands to run that afternoon and couldn't because I had to wait for my car. A total of 6 hours when I got the call it was done. I schedule things based on appt time and expected duration I am told not oh if you drop it off it will take 3 times as long. If I would have stayed I would have missed a family breakfast.

Dear Valued Customer, We sincerely apologize for the extended wait for your vehicle during your service appointment. Our service director Lana will be... giving you a call to discuss your concerns if she has not already done so. Thank you,Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac

August 7, 2019

The staff was very helpful and courteous. Once I found the vehicle I wanted they made the deal go smoothly and quickly. Best experience I have had with... a dealership.

Dear Valued Customer,Thanks for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that your experience with Heiser was great. We greatly appreciate your busines...s and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Cesar Nunez

(5.0) 40 reviews

Chad Braeger

(5.0) 11 reviews

August 7, 2019

Didn't get nearly as much as I wanted for my trade in .check engine light came on 3 days after purchase that's a costly fix to get it to go through emissions... I was hoping the dealership would fix that problem for us we did call about it but no response back

Dear Valued Customer,We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your vehicle. Can you respond to this message privately with your name and c...ontact information so that we can have the appropriate staff member call you back? Thank you for sharing your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you!

Chad Braeger

(5.0) 11 reviews

Mathias "Taz" Derksen

(5.0) 13 reviews

August 6, 2019

We love Heiser they are great with their prices and have bought three cars there so far. They are really nice people to deal with. They are honest, and... able to service our vehicles and look out for the safety of our family.

Dear Steve,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that we have provided you with a 5-star experience. We greatly appreciate your busi...ness and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mathias "Taz" Derksen