New 888-437-5114 Dealer Website
Used 888-431-5451 Email Dealer
Service 888-897-7793

Average based on 86 reviews
  • great experience

I recently bought a Mustang from Venus Ford. Baha Awadallah was my salesman, he was friendly and he made it a smooth and easy experience. They went through the trouble of bringing in the car I wanted from a different dealership and the experience was quick and easy.

• great dealership and great saleperson

came in and bought a 2011 ford fiesta for my wife from Bahaa Awadallah, the greatest salesperson I have ever met.. I love going to Ewald Venus ford , just a top notch place!

• great car-buying experience

I hadn't purchase a new car in quite some time and wasn't terribly familiar with all of the new features on the new offerings -- specifically the hybrid choices. Additionally, we had not previously worked with Ewald Venus Ford. Fortunately, we were paired with Sales Consultant, Baha Awadallah, upon arrival. Baha was knowledgeable and patient and listened to our preferences. Our purchase went smoothly and expeditiously.

• James Burnett at Ewald Venus Ford

James Burnett is very well informed and knowledgeable about various features of different vehicles. He had no trouble with showing me what controls did what and what I didn’t have. He was courteous and answered my questions. When he didn’t know the answer, he found out and told you. I like that. A real gentleman.

• my F-150 PROMISED AND DELIVERED!

I order my f-150 though Baha Awadallah at Ewald Venus Ford . Everyone and EWALD was excellent to work with Baha Awadallah was perfect in going over all the features on my truck and told me to come in if I had any questions.. I will go back to ewald and Baha Awadallah for my future car or truck.. thank you guys

• baha awadallah you the man!!

went to see baha awadallah to look for a chryler 300 and he found the perfect one for me . thanks to everyone at ewald. I couldn't be happier

• FORD EXPLORER

i worked with Baha Awadallah when purchasing my 2016 Explorer. Baha was easy to work with and very helpful.

• Ford F-150

We worked with Baha Awadallah when purchasing our Ford F-150. Baha was easy to work with and very helpful. Chris M. Franklin, WI

• Pleasurable car buying experience!

Thank you Ewald Venus Ford for the great buying experience I had! Salesman, Sales Manager, and Finance Specialist, all very professional. To the Salesman, I appreciate your patience with me. I recommend others to stop by Ewald Venus the next time your looking for a vehicle.

• LOVE MY JEEP!

WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A JEEP WRANGLER AND BAHA AWADALLAH WAS MY SALES CONSULTANT AND SHOULD ME THE BEAUTIFUL 2006 JEEP WRANGLER, AND AS SOON AS I SEE IT , I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! BAHA AWADALLAH IS A KIND AND GENTIL SOUL WHOS IS A PROFESSIONAL AT HIS JOB. IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE THAT IS IN NEED OF A CAR TO GO AND SEE BAHA.