Crest Cadillac

376 reviews

376 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crest Cadillac from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 3, 2011

Dan was very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions in a very precise way. My car was done at the time it was promised and the cost was... exactly what I was quoted. The service of driving you to work, as well as getting picked up when the work was done was also a great help. I would highly recommend Crest Cadillac to anyone.

May 3, 2011

I recently purchased an Audi Q7 from David Ulwelling at Crest Cadillac. It was my first venture into the luxury end of the car market and I was very deliberate... in my shopping process. David made my experience very rewarding and didn't make me feel as "high maintenance" as I am sure I was. He went out of his way to always be available, to the point of coming in on his day off to facilitate a step in my purchase. It was immediately clear to me that David is an outstanding and honest person. I recommend Crest Cadillac and David Ulwelling to anyone interested in a great car buying experience.

March 28, 2011

I want to express my thanks to Nan and Creast for making my experience of purchasing a new CTS a very nice experience. I was treated very politely and... respectfully. I was very well informed on the CTS and when I picked the car up everything on the car was explained in detail. I would recommend Nan and Crest to anyone wishing to purchase a Cadillac. PS I really enjoy the Cadillac CTS it is a very nice car. Thank you Mark Brotheridge

March 21, 2011

We came in for a used vehicle because it was in very good shape with low miles. We bought it and had very courteous service from our salesman and the... used car manager. This dealership is in a good location. They even detailed the vehicle for us before pick up. Very pleasant buying experience, we would buy here again.

March 16, 2011

After visiting a dealer on the South Side, who didn't want or even attempt to sell me a vehicle, I contacted Crest Cadillac & Tom Piontkowski. He located... a vehicle for me to look at, went over the entire vehicle as to its features & offered a test drive..Based on that, as well as the fact that the vehicle that he found, was what I was looking for.. I bought it.. All dealership personnel were friendly and I would definately recommend Tom & this Dealership to anyonewho wants to buy a vehicle.

March 2, 2011

This is the second vehicle I have gotten from Nan. The first was a purchase in 2004 and this time it was a lease. She is very easy to work with and makes... you feel comfortable working with her. She worked with me to get a deal I felt was very reasonable and fair. I never felt pressured at any time during the sales process. This is not the closest dealership to my house, but the service department is more professional and helpful and I have taken both of my previous Cadillac vehicles here for service and have been very satisfied. I highly recommend Nan Stolts and Crest Cadillac.

February 26, 2011

Buying a luxury car is usually a better experience than buying, let's say, a Chevy. But buying one from Tom at Crest was a real pleasure. They go out of... their way to provide the most attentive and friendly service you could possible expect. I am very inpatient, and it seemed Tom somehow could sense that. He had me signed on the dotted line with the best deal around. In less than 30 minutes I was on my way home, very satisfied. I picked the car up the next day and that only took about 30 minutes also. I am truly amazed by the service they provide.

February 26, 2011

This is our second purchase in less than a year from Tom K. at Crest Cadillac. First purchase ended in a lease for a new Cadillac Escalade and this purchase... resulted in a beautiful ultra low mileage like new Cadillac CTS used for commuting and replacing an old (but beautiful BMW 7 series). Tom K. has an excellent sales style, very approachable, friendly and service oriented. Very good at helping us pick what we like then facilitate the transaction. Low key, no pressure and they don't forget you after the sale! I would recommend stopping by Crest if you are interested in either a new Caddy or a clean / late model nice vehicle - several varieties.

February 21, 2011

I bring my vehicle in on a regular basis for scheduled maintenance. I am completely satisfied each visit and know I can trust Crest with my investment.... They are always honest and never recommend anything that is unnecessary. I couldn't trust anyone but Crest with my vehicle!

February 20, 2011

Dan was very friendly and helpful. He arranged to have the work done the same day! Glen explained what work was done in simple terms that I could understand.... The tires are great and keep me safe in the snow. I am much more comfortable driving now. Thanks!