Crest Cadillac

389 reviews

389 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crest Cadillac from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 26, 2011

This is our second purchase in less than a year from Tom K. at Crest Cadillac. First purchase ended in a lease for a new Cadillac Escalade and this purchase... resulted in a beautiful ultra low mileage like new Cadillac CTS used for commuting and replacing an old (but beautiful BMW 7 series). Tom K. has an excellent sales style, very approachable, friendly and service oriented. Very good at helping us pick what we like then facilitate the transaction. Low key, no pressure and they don't forget you after the sale! I would recommend stopping by Crest if you are interested in either a new Caddy or a clean / late model nice vehicle - several varieties.

February 21, 2011

I bring my vehicle in on a regular basis for scheduled maintenance. I am completely satisfied each visit and know I can trust Crest with my investment.... They are always honest and never recommend anything that is unnecessary. I couldn't trust anyone but Crest with my vehicle!

February 20, 2011

Dan was very friendly and helpful. He arranged to have the work done the same day! Glen explained what work was done in simple terms that I could understand.... The tires are great and keep me safe in the snow. I am much more comfortable driving now. Thanks!

February 18, 2011

I was having problems with my Pontiac Vibe and was nervous to take it in for fear that I'd be told EVERYTHING was wrong and it would cost me a fortune... to fix. Working with Dan & Glenn was wonderful. They gave me honest opinions, told me what HAD to be fixed and what could wait if I wasn't comfortable, and the did it all with speed and compassion.

February 18, 2011

I continue to use Crest for service on my vehicle because I am able to get in right away, my needs are met, they listen, and I know only the repair that... is needed will be done and it can be trusted! Great service writer and mechanic! I never worry about them telling me I need something done just to sell me a service. I have other members of my family bringing their vehicles there for service also because we can trust them.

February 18, 2011

I have taken my car in several times for various oil changes, body work, new tires, etc. and have had excellent experiences every time. The employees... are incredibly friendly and for the quality of work they bring the prices are very affordable. I can honestly say I would never trust my car with any other dealer than Crest moving forward.

February 17, 2011

Nan is very friendly,polite and honest with you when you are making a purchase. She will not forget you afte the sale is made. She makes you feel like... you are at home and part of the team. The service department will take care of any problem that you have with a smile on there face. All of the employees are very helpful with you. This is the first dealership that appreciates your business. The past Cadillac dealership that I did business with was rude. This dealership is further away from our house but it is worth the drive to them for this comfort. Thanks again Crest.

February 11, 2011

Crest Cadillac is always my number one dealership! I had the pleasant experience of purchasing my new vehicle with David Ulwelling who surpassed all of... my expectations! David was very knowledgeable, friendly, and strait forward when helping me choose the right vehicle. I will continue to highly recommend David to all of my friends, family, and coworkers looking in the new or used car market.

February 10, 2011

I was completely satisfied both with the product I leased and with the treatment I received. All people with whom I had contact were very friendly, knowledgeable... and completely professional. If I were asked for a reference regaarding auto sales or leasing I would recommend Crest Cadillac to anyone.

February 7, 2011

I bought a 2011 CTS from Derald. He was very low pressure unlike the other Cadillac Dealers in town. One of the other dealers tried to put me in a RWD... CTS without me knowing. When I went to Crest they showed me the difference between all the models. I almost made a mistake and I am so happy with Crest Cadillac.