796 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Moore Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Refreshing experience

I was working with Royal Moore via the web as an out of state customer. Jason was incredibly helpful. It was refreshing to see how easy buying a new car can actually be. I used to despise the whole thing. I would come back to Royal Moore in a heartbeat.

Hi Andrew! Thanks for considering Royal Moore Toyota in your search for your new vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope we can help you down the road! Enjoy your new Toyota! Respectfully, Royal Moore Toyota Internet Team

• Shellean McCormick is wonderful!
    September 16, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

We know you have many options when purchasing a vehicle and we appreciate you choosing ROYAL MOORE TOYOTA! Thank You! Team Royal Moore

Shellean spent hours of time with me explaining the various choices of Priuses. She was patient, pleasant, well-informed, and extremely helpful. I would recommend Royal Moore and particularly Shellean to my friends. Once I purchased the car, she spend as much time as I needed to explain the various functions of the car. She sat with me and answered any question I could come up with. I never once felt rushed or as though my questions were a nuisance. This is the second car we've purchased from Royal Moore and always have our car serviced there, even though we live in Lake Oswego. This is a dependable, professional dealership. Thank you, Shellean, for bending over backwards! Ron and Nate were also helpful and very pleasant. They made financial decisions and reams of paperwork painless. Thanks to both of you also!!

• Great experience!
    September 13, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

I had a very easy and positive experience with Michael at Royal Moore. I went in to look at a car listed online, but ended up with a much better fit. I absolutely love my vehicle and the whole process was incredibly easy and pleasant!!!

Royal Moore Toyota

• Michael Heusle!! He has sold us 3 cars for our family!
    September 11, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

mheusler@rmooretoyota.motosnap.com If you are looking for a car, you owe it to yourself to contact Michael. He has been absolutely a life saver for our family. We first met him 2 years ago when our 2nd car broke down. We were at a loss on what to do. We drove into the dealership and he came up to our car in the pouring rain. We literally told him what we were looking for and within 24 hours, we were purchasing our Toyota Corolla. Then, about 3 months ago, we were looking for a truck to haul our tent camper. We went to different dealerships thinking that a truck would not be available at Royal Moore. We kept running into dead ends and I suggested to my husband that we contact Michael again. So, I called him and told him what we were looking for (which was very specific). He called us the next day and said, "I have everything you want except for one thing...it isn't a truck". He told us all about it and we went to see it!! He nailed it. What he found was a lifted Excursion Limited. In our price range! And, it was a lot better than having a truck because we wanted a place to take our dogs while we camped. As if all that wasn't good enough...I was in a terrible wreck the day of the Eclipse. After getting out of the hospital and getting all the Insurance paperwork taken care of, we reached out to Michael, yet once again. He had a couple of cars for us to look at that were in our price range. My car had been totaled so we did not have a trade in. We were so happy when we drove our Buick LeSabre LE out of the lot!!! It was so easy. Nick and Nate, who help and are the Finance Manager and Sales Manager, help find the best interest rate and make sure that you get warranty selections if you want to cover your car further. The service department get you in and out and gives you a loaner car if they need to keep your car. I honestly can't say enough good things about the dealership, Michael, Nick, Nate and the Service Dept. If you go in, tell them Sherrie and Brandt sent you!!! They will treat you amazing!! Our 14 year old son says, "This is where I'm coming to buy my first car!" It won't let me do it but I would give all of them 5 stars for their professionalism, assistance, price and friendliness!

Royal Moore Toyota

Sherrie and Brandt, we truly appreciate you trusting us with your business! It has been our pleasure to work with you and your family. As always feel free to contact us if you need anything at all! Your Team at Royal Moore Toyota

• Buying my first car
    September 7, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

I had a great experience at Royal Moore Toyota. My sales representative, Michael, was very patient and made us feel very welcome. We came from another dealer that tried to bait and switch us before going to Royal Moore Toyota and the difference was clear. We felt no pressure or dishonesty from Royal Moore and really enjoyed having our car buying experience being straightforward and simple.

• Always great service
    September 7, 2017

I've been using the shop at Royal Moore Toyota for years to fix anything I couldn't myself on my beater of a '97 Tercel. George has always done right by me, so, when it came time to purchase a new car for my wife last year, and knowing she wanted a Rav4, Royal Moore is where we headed. Ron set us up with a fair price on a fully safety featured version with minimal hassle, and we've been loving that car ever since. My little Tercel has been struggling along, and it's lack of a/c has been killing me of late, so, it being time for an upgrade, back to Royal Moore Toyota we went. I'm quite pleased with the certified pre owned Corolla S Aws set me up with, and the price we worked out with Ron. They're a genial bunch, and a pleasure to work with. It was getting late, and I dont think I ever caught the name of the gentleman in finance who closed everything out for us, but it was great talking Star Wars with him, and certainly made signing my name fifty times less of a chore. Thanks again to George for the consistently excellent service, both customer and mechanical, and to Aws, Ron, and the unknown finance guy for a great car and a pleasant buying experience. Big congratulations to Aws on the new baby girl as well.

• Michael Heusler made this a good experience
    September 6, 2017

We have purchase many vehicles from Royal Moore and continue to go back for good reasons. They stand behind their product and Michael listened to want I wanted took extra time with me to go over all the bells and whistles. we did go to another dealer in Hillsboro, and we did not like their attitude or pressure tactics so we left and went back to Royal Moore.

• Purchase of 2017 Rav 4
    September 3, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

We know you have many options when purchasing a vehicle and we appreciate you choosing ROYAL MOORE TOYOTA! Thank you! Team Royal Moore

Excellent experience, no pressure or back and forth price haggling. Deal was straight forward and easy. Salesman and Sales Manager were both extremely nice and professional. Finance was easy as well, got a good rate through Toyota Motor Company and no pressure on extended warranties, etc.

• Terrific place and people
    September 2, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

We have only good words today about Jordan (Aws) and Ron. We thought we wanted a Prius Prime and were convinced after our test drive with Jordan, who pointed out all of the features. Ron explained cost and additions we might want. Because we wanted a blue one, it had to be ordered and Ron kept us in the loop as far as delivery date etc. When we picked it up, Jordan went into more detail about what the car had to offer. We felt no pressure at any time and left fully informed and happy to be driving a Prius Prime.

• Best Buy car experience yet
    August 30, 2017

Royal Moore Toyota

4th new purchase of my life yet. Went thru Costco auto program and got the pleasure of working with tylene. I did all the negotiations remotely and it was a great experience. Tylene made that happen. Brent at financing was awesome as well. Broke down the interest for me well enough to understand.