Royal Moore Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 934 reviews

Call This Dealer

934 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Moore Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Refreshing experience
    October 9, 2013

I was working with Royal Moore via the web as an out of state customer. Jason was incredibly helpful. It was refreshing to see how easy buying a new c...ar can actually be. I used to despise the whole thing. I would come back to Royal Moore in a heartbeat.

Hi Andrew! Thanks for considering Royal Moore Toyota in your search for your new vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and ho...pe we can help you down the road! Enjoy your new Toyota! Respectfully, Royal Moore Toyota Internet Team

They way car buying should be!!!!!!
    April 13, 2018

I was shopping Toyota dealerships for the best price and least hassle, Norgen Bolano is who I spoke with at Royal Moore Toyota. I was open about what ...I was doing. I am buying a Tacoma from the dealer that can quote me the best price. This is the truck I want, and if I get jerked around, I will simply leave and buy from someone else. Norgen took my request seriously and was the ownly salesman and Dealership that gave me an honest ???this is what we can sell it to you for??? price. Other dealerships were just telling me MSRP pricing and telling me to come in to talk about it. I ended up buying the exact Truck I wanted for the exact price I thought was fair, and this figured out from the comfort of my home! Total time at dealership to buy it, less than two hours! The way car buying should be! Royal Moore also gives a lifetime drivetrain warranty on any new Toyota they sell, unlimited miles, at no cost to you! WOW!!!!!!!!!

Honesty and Best Care for Customers
    April 10, 2018

RICK MURRAY, Service Manager always help you and honest. He is the best Service Manager in Portland Metro Area that I ever experienced. His staff is v...ery helpful as well.

Everything went very smooth
    April 6, 2018

Worked with Bob Porter to purchase new RAV4 and was able to close a deal with his help and knowlage. I found Bob and Royal Moore team to be very prof...essional. I have bought a few new cars in the past and must say that experiance at Royal Moore Toyota was very up front and smooth. If I was in the market for a new Toyota I would most definitey contact Bob Porter at Royal Moore and work a deal. Dealership offers a 20 year 200,000 mile warrenty on powertrain and that is hard to top anywhere!

Very impressed!
    April 5, 2018

Very nice and friendly. Safe and comfortable environment. Made the process feel like they care about the customer. Easy to communicate with and made t...he whole buying process entertaining And simple!

Amazing sales staff
    April 5, 2018

These guys worked so hard to get me out of a bad loan and into a great one. Amazing customer service and staff. Thank you to Jordan, Ron, Nick and Nat...e!!!

Excellent buying experience
    April 2, 2018

From my initial contact with Alex to my test drive and Sales experience with Bob. This is our second vehicle we have purchased through Royal Moore and... the service can not be beat.

EASY PROCESS
    April 2, 2018

Quick response from Howard Rice. Had a truck option for me and made the process super easy with no pressure. Felt welcomed and met all my expectatio...ns.

Employees Worked With
    Great dealership, excellent sales people and great service
    April 1, 2018

Aws has always been very helpful when I have purchased cars from this dealership. He is very knowledgeable and is always ready to do his best to get m...e a great deal. I have purchased three cars from him so far and each time I have left very happy and confident I received a good deal for both of us. I would happily recommend him to anyone. If I can give him 10 stars i would. I want thank Nick,Nate,Ron,Brent and Rick for their great service.

Employees Worked With
    Such an amazing experience will be recommending it!
    April 1, 2018

Our sales advisor Aws did an amazing job explaining every detail in the Highlander and I never enjoyed a test drive like the one we did with him ! He ...really knows what he???s talking about and gave us so many options and got us exactly what what we want ! I also want to thank Nick ,Nate , Ron , Brent and Rick Murray for their help too

Royal Moore Toyota