Thrifty Car Sales - Asheville

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• My overall car buying experience

Kelly laughter was very helpful she answered every question me and my father had and made sure that we got the best deal possible. I am very happy with my vehicle choice and will without a doubt be referring thriftys auto sales to my friends and family looking to buy a car of great value and price.

On behalf of Kelly and all of us at Thrifty Car Sale, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We look forward to helping and your friends in the future!

• Chris at Thrifty Car Sales

everybody was awesome to deal with quick and effective great personalities very friendly

• Chris at Thrifty Car Sales by Stephen

The guys here were all great and worked very hard to help me out and getting into the car i wanted. Thanks to all that worked on this for me.

• EXCELENCE

I came in to purchase a new vehicle on a very tight budget. I was looking for a standard Transmission for a bit more fun than my last vehicle. the service was over top excellence. all of the sales managers were very kind and considerate and VERY patient. over all it was probably the most pleasant time ever buying a vehicle.

• whitt at thrifty car sales

Very professional service, really enjoyed the experience

Very professional service, really enjoyed the experience

Dear April, Thank you so much for giving Thrifty Car Sales the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Witt Pinkerton

• Chris Silvers at Thrifty Car Sales

chris silvers took care of all my needs in very professional manner. i would highly recommend chris to someone else

Dear Troy, It was a pleasure to help you, and I know you're going to enjoy your Dodge Ram! Thank you, Chris Silvers

• Chris Thrifty Car Sales

Excellent service from Chris as well as the finance manager Jeff

Dear Mike, Thank you so much for giving us the chance to serve you. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, Chris Silvers

Excellent service from Chris as well as the finance manager Jeff

• Chris at Thrifty Car Sales

i have never been treated so well at a dealers office before until tonite at thrifty , these men went above and beyond the call of duty we have been to 5 car lots and no one would give us the time of day . because we don't have perfect credit . i and my husband really didn't think that we would get a vehicle either but we did jeff .chris and scott are very hard workers and know what they are doing . they were very polite to us and did not lead us on . i thank you all very much , they need to be recognized very much so , a raise would be nice i'm sure . lol lifes hard and its nice to know they are people out here that still believe in us. god bless you all. thank you so so very much terry and tenia wood 1-9-14

Dear Mrs. Wood, Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot to us, and it was our pleasure to help you and your husband. We at Thrifty Car Sales hope you enjoy your new Jeep! Sincerely, Chris Silvers

• Adam Rice

Adam Rice is a fast talker! But a very nice one! He made the entire buying process simple and easy! I will be back to buy another! Great Time!

Dear Kim, I really appreciate your kind words. Please enjoy your new car. I wish you were here right now...I type a lot slower than I talk! We look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Adam Rice

• Chris-Thrifty Car Sales

sales rep actually listened to what my concerns were and did not push me. not your typical used car sales approach I appreciate that

Dear Sean, We appreciate your kind words, and the fact that you would recommend us to others is tremendous! Please call if there is anything else I can assist you with. Sincerely, Chris Silvers