• 2015 Explorer---Amazing Dealer

Hiller Ford is the Best Ford Dealer by far. They treat you like family and not as a number. My wife and I have bought 3 vehicle prior to the purchase of our new 2015 Explorer and each time they do something that is just amazing. Steve Misher is the best sales consultant and he really made us feel like family since 2007 when we bought a 07 Fusion and then when we bought a 09 Escape the experience has not changed, it only became better. In 2013 we went in and bought Steve's demo a '13 Edge and now we bought a '15 Explorer. Even though we have only purchased our vehicles from Steve Misher and Hiller Ford, our experience has been more then excellent. Everyone at the dealership (finance dept, other sales staff, lot attendants), then all make us feel like family and this is why we keep going back to Hiller Ford and we always will go back to Hiller Ford. New or Used my wife and I highly recommend Hiller Ford. WE LOVE THEM.

Michael, Jennifer and Aria, WOW what an outstanding review. Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer. Steve has been helping customers in the car business for many years, and is very knowledgeable on the topic. I am happy to hear that Steve has been helpful in your car buying decisions since 2007, it is customers like you and your family that make our job so much fun! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I know Steve will enjoy your kind words. I appreciate your continued loyalty to Hiller Ford, we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Happy motoring! Sincerely, Jay Hiller

• 2012 Ford Fusion

Kat and Dennis Gonzalez First of all Dan emailed interest in a car on the website, Dennis contacted him via email, phone call and a text. We arrived here and welcomed quite warmly. Dennis and Kat brought us pop tarts, cream for my tea and restaurants that we could order from. He was quick on his feet to determine which cars were best for us. Answered all of our questions on the test drive regarding operations, warranty and features. Kat is in training stepped up to help in many areas. It was a godsend that she filled out the paperwork for my blind husband. We will recommend them most highly. Our experience here was phenomenal. They have won us over to Hiller Ford.

• 2017 Ford -150

Dennis Gonzalez was respectful to our needs and wants when looking for our lease truck. Explained things so we could understand them.

Mal & Ralph, Congratulations on your new 2017 Ford F150! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at Hiller Ford with Dennis. We appreciate your kind words, enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Jay Hiller

• never contacted me:(

I tried to reach them several times in regards to a car, but that never returned my call.

dmbgd, I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced when trying to get a hold of us. Please feel free to contact our Sales Manager Jason directly at 414-425-1000. Thank you.

• 2012 Ford Flex

My experience at Hiller Ford was better than I ever expected. Dennis Gonzales was was more than helpful from the get-go, and walked me through every step effortlessly. My experience with this dealership in particular and the Ford buying process was superb, and I am very happy that I went here for my first car buying experience. No haggle pricing made things a breeze, and the selection and service was top notch.

• 2015 Ford Mustang

Very well organized and professional team! Dennis G. was detail oriented and there every step of the car buying process! Highly recommend Hiller Ford!

• 2017 For

Picked up A Brand New Ford Escape with all new Technology. Great Leasing option and great vehicle all around. Dennis Gonzalez (salesperson)

Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Dennis! Congratulations on your new 2017 Ford Escape! Please do not hesitate to call if you ever need anything! Sincerely, Jay Hiller

• 2017 Ford Escape

excellent experience overall, very knowledgable, great overall experience

excellent experience overall, very knowledgable, great overall experience

Eric, Congratulations on your new 2017 Ford Escape! The Escape is a great vehicle that we hope you enjoy for many miles to come! Sincerely, Jay Hiller

• Experience with Eric and Hiller Ford

Eric was very personable as was the finance manager. He was easy to talk to and knowledgeable. I'll recommend him to my friends.

Gary, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Hiller Ford and your recent experience with Eric and your finance manager! Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Jay Hiller

• 2010 Taurus SHO

Dennis Gonzalez was a very helpful and very straight forward with everything. I reconmand him to go through him while buying a car.

Chris, Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on your 2010 Taurus SHO! What a great car! Enjoy your new ride. Sincerely, Jay Hiller