USI Motors of Knoxville

Call This Dealer

Used

• Treated very well!!
    October 4, 2016

We recently drove 2 1/2 hours to check out a 2008 Volvo C70 that this dealership had for what we thought was a very reasonable price. Upon arriving, ...it was evident they were a high end dealership of foreign luxury cars!! We were treated very well as we bought a vehicle that was tens of thousands cheaper than every other car on the lot. I would not hesitate to recommend or go again and purchase another car if it were something that was affordable for me!!

Thank you for taking time to review our dealership. Your kind words regarding your experience are what we always strive for with all our clients. If... we can ever be of assistance to you in the future, please don't hesitate to call on us. Thank you again !!

Awesome experience!
    May 21, 2017

Thank you for your many years of service!! I purchased my Saab from you in 2012 and can't thank you enough for quality car services ever since then! Y...ou have been there for us every step of the way.

Excellent! We are happy to assist you at any time. Please don't hesitate to call on us. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you !

Terrific experience
    August 31, 2016

I had been searching for a particular model with specific options for over 2 years, I eventually found a match at USI. They were transparent, communic...ative and provided outstanding customer service. I was informed thoroughly about this vehicle even to a standard beyond what I could have expected. I traveled to the dealership and the purchasing process was seamless. I would not hesitate to do business with USI again or recommend them to anyone looking at higher end cars. They are the real deal and I am a very satisfied customer.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. We truly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again and earning your b...usiness. Please call on us if we can ever be of assistance. Thank you !!

Great dealership
    May 15, 2015

This is a one of a kind dealership with an exceptional selection of the finest European cars available. The staff is very educated and knowledgable on... the European car market and the owner Mhedi is fantastic a very kind and pleasant man who values his customers. And does a great job on chosing his Staff which are all first class! If you are considering a European car treat yourself and stop by USI and just check things out. You will find exceptional vehicles, exceptional service and a staff that is the best in the business.

Thank you, Chris. We truly appreciate you taking time to send such a positive and flattering review for our dealership. We strive to make all of our... loyal customers feel like family and always enjoy your visits here. Thanks again! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Lost art...Customer Service
    March 25, 2014

I have purchased more than five cars from USI Motors, and referred friends who also have been more than satisfied with quality and customer service. M...y last purchase was this past month, and Eric was the sales engineer who over delivered at every step of the process. If you are looking for luxury autos, this is the best location in East Tennessee!

Thank You, Robin !! We appreciate our loyal customers. That is the greatest compliment !

pleasent ,profational, honest
    January 28, 2014

travling 500 miles to buy a car is somthing i haver never done befor.i was a little afraid , but when i arived to this dealership i felt at home the s...ales person was great the car was as advertizd the whole transaction was done very honest and profatinally.

Thank You! for your rating. Our goal is always to do our very best for our customers, no matter what the circumstance. We are a small dealership and... word of mouth and positive ratings are invaluable advertising. We truly appreciate you taking your time to offer your input. Please contact us if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Used Car
    January 6, 2014

Had to call three times before someone finally answered the phone. Once I got someone she could not answer my questions about the car. She took my inf...ormation and I have not heard back from her.

This email is baffling. We are so sorry that happened. It is completely unlike us. If this customer would please call again, we will be very happy ...to correct the problem. We are a small dealership and phones are answered 10 hours every day with voice mail after hours. We sincerely apologize for this unfortunate inconvenience. Our goal is to treat each and every call with utmost importance.

Absolutely the best used luxury per-owned car deal
    August 14, 2013

Absolutely the best used luxury per-owned car dealership in the area. I have purchased four vehicles from USI Motors over the past 10 years and have y...et to be disappointed in the vehicles, service or any other aspect associated with this dealership.

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and your loyalty to our company. Thanks for taking your time to send this excellent review. Please don...'t hesitate to call on us any time.

Great service
    May 16, 2013

Excellent service and helpful all around. Great deal and best service. I recommend USI motors to all my friends and family.

Thank you! We truly appriciate your business loyalty to our company. Thank you for taking your time to send this wonderful review. Please don't hes...itate to call on us at any time.

Best company ever dealt with.
    May 11, 2013

Best deal I've ever done! Best transaction I've ever experienced! Dreaded buying a car. Rather had gone to the dentist. Lady proved me wrong. She was ...the best! Have purchased more personal cars than I'd like to mention but this was the easiest and most helpful I'd ever encountered. Company was excellent and very professional. On line I saw and made up my mind this was the car for me. Auto was exactly as shown. Gave me good return on my older auto on trade-in. My new car is 9 years from them but you'd think it was a brand new one. Quality company. Drove 250 miles to purchase car.

Thank you!! We truly appreciate your business and taking your time to send this wonderful review. Please don't hesitate to call on us anytime. Our ...goal is to insure a pleasant experience for you at all times.

USI Motors of Knoxville