Premier Motorcars

Call This Dealer

Used

Great Service
    January 26, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with J.R. I would send my family and friends to check out his selection. He was the nicest and most knowlegable salesman ...that I've ever delt with. Wonderful person and I have had 2 minor issues with my car and he has helped me through fixing them with no problem. Thank you J.R. I appriciate your service.

Wonderful service!!
    March 12, 2016

I highly recommend them as they were extremely nice, helpful, accommodating and fair priced! Great customer service and made buying a car easy! Thank ...you JR, Marty and Tom!

Miata Love
    December 14, 2014

I love my Miata JR! Thanks so much!! There was a problem with the engine about a month after I bought it, I took it to jr and he got it fixed for me n...o problems and he gave me a loaner car to drive. I thought that was very nice. He stood behind his word and is a wonderful salesman. 2015 is going to be a great time in my new car!! I'll tell all my friends to shop with JR @ Premier Motorcars!!

Thanks Premier!!
    August 12, 2013

We just purchased a 2007 BMW 525i from Premier after looking at several around North Florida within the past several months. The salesman, JR, was the... opposite of what we've come to expect from a typical used car lot. He was cheery and willing to spend the extra time showing us all the standard features. We walked out the door at just under $18k and he threw in a 3 month warranty for piece of mind. Thanks again Premier.

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
    November 26, 2011

Randy Fenner, Sales Manager made every effort to make sure that all minor repairs were done and I left there a happy buyer,even called me a couples of... days later to see if the car was running up to my satisfaction. Best experince I have ever had purchaseing a used Auto.

Premier Motorcars